Florida State Conference Center Premieres New Auditorium

Florida State University launched their latest addition to the Conference Center on Sept. 28, 2017, with their open house! This event was open to all students, faculty and members of the Tallahassee community! The Augustus B. Turnbull III Florida State Conference Center was premiering their latest auditorium and the addition of their television wall.

Courtesy: FSU Conference Center

The Center is right behind the St. Augustine Garage and next to the Donald Tucker Civic Center, making it close to campus and downtown Tallahassee. This central location is great for the events it is able to hold which can be anything from a non-profit to government meetings or events.

At the event, Florida State began with a meet and greet in the lobby of the Conference Center. It was followed by the grand reveal of the Auditorium where the television wall is present. The Conference Center has eleven meeting spaces, including the new and improved Auditorium that can seat 350 seats. It has a 280-seat dining room, seven break-out rooms, and atrium, executive boardroom, a business meeting room and a training room.

This Conference Center may seem a bit boring at first glance, but here are some interesting/fun facts about it:

1. The FSU Conference Center displays artwork created by Florida State faculty and staff, alumni and students.

2. You can live-stream anything within the auditorium.

3. They have a full-service catering team within the Center.

4. They have an event planner to help with all your event needs.

5. They have a full-service video studio available for all users of the Center.

Check out more about the Florida State Conference Center at their website.

Food Network and puppies for life.