Five Products in 15 Minutes: The Perfect Everyday Makeup Look

Hello Collegiettes! I’m Danielle, here with a speedy 15-minute makeup tutorial perfect for class, using the ah-mazing prouducts from the Her Campus Back-to-School Survival Kit. I’m one of those people that wakes up 20 minutes before class starts and quickly lines my lips and eyes, puts on a quick sweep of mascara and heads out the door. Whether you want to impress that hot guy in your class or you just want to look good for yourself, these five products will help you achieve the perfect everyday look in less than 15 minutes.

Step 1: Start with an even and clean complexion.

Courtesy: Danielle Statman

It is essential to start off any makeover with a clean palette. You have to clean out your pores and make sure they are even. To do this, I started out with the Feeling Beautiful Cucumber Peel Off Mask by Freeman Beauty. This was my first time actually using a face mask, so it was pretty interesting. It only took 5 minutes for the film to completely dry and allow me to peel it off. This is a super-cooling, skin-quenching face mask that peels away impurities that can cause the skin to be rough and dull. It contains cucumber extract and aloe to soothe while moisturizing your skin, making it feel soft and silky after using it. Feeling Beautiful™ is known for mixing feel-good fun with fresh botanicals, using the purest and most effective ingredients unearthed in nature to make gorgeous skin for women and girls. After using this, my skin definitely felt softer than when I began. 

Courtesy: Walmart             

Step 2: Make those eyes pop!

Courtesy: Rosy Disposition

Nothing makes the eyes stand out better than some eyeliner and nice mascara. I used the Colour Precise Eyeliner by Rimmel London to line the inner corner and upper and lower lashlines while practicing my not-so-great wing (practice makes perfect!). Colour Precise Eyeliner is known for its bold color, precise application and high pigmentation. I used the blue shade to add a pop of color to my simple makeup look. It is also available in black and white. 

Courtesy: Danielle Statman

Along with the eyeliner, I used Rimmel London’s 24HR Supercurler Mascara. This is a formula made with volume and lash-curling power in one. It holds up a 90-degree curve for up to 24 hours. I won’t lie to you, as I was doing my makeup I had my eyelash curler next to me ready to use, but with this mascara I didn’t even have to! That’s when you know it’s a good mascara. I haven’t had my eyelashes like this without a curler for a really long time, so that was a huge plus of this product. 

Courtesy: Rimmel London

Step 3: Perk up those lips.

Courtesy: Danielle Statman

Now, I take my lips super seriously. I love my lips; I personally think they are my best quality. I normally go with a natural lip color so I used Rimmel London’s The Only 1 Lipstick in “It’s a Keeper.” It is an all in one lipstick providing color, comfort, moisture and wear. If you prefer a less-nude color, it’s available in 12 different shades so there’s something for everyone!

Courtesy: Beauty Stat

Step 4: Make yourself smell nice!

There is nothing like sitting in class next to someone that smells unpleasant, and it’s even worse to be that person. I used Juicy Couture’s “I Love Juicy Couture” perfume. It is a new scent with notes of sparkling mandarin, jasmine and addictive patchouli. I 100% recommend this fragrance; I think it is a must-have in your collection. I don’t love lightly. I don’t love half-heartedly. But, I LOVE JUICY COUTURE!

Courtesy: Fragrantica

So, after these quick steps you will look and smell fresh, and it only took you a grand total of 15 minutes. Here is my final look! 

Courtesy: Danielle Statman

Be sure to purchase these products from the Her Campus Back-to-School Survival Kit to acheive my easy, polished look for class. You too can rock the blue cat-eye for your 10 a.m. Business lecture! 

Her Campus at Florida State University.