Style

Five Cute Spring Outfit Ideas for the Sunny Days

The magical season of spring is here adding a flowy vibe to our wardrobe to match our spirits. As we step outside, we are embraced by the beautiful weather our world has to offer us. The moment when we step into a room and all eyes are drawn on the perfection of our stunning spring colors from our new spring clothes is a heck yes moment! These trends are catching everyone’s eyes with five new styles making you feel like a boss babe. There is nothing better than an outfit that is comfortable and that looks sleek too.  

Courtesy: Elle fashion

One look that is refreshing and easy can be done by adding that finishing touch of layering. An essential outfit for the season: a white blouse, easy denim, and a straw bag. This look will make you feel like you can steal the heart of spring away. Dressing this look up is even possible with a pair of dangling earrings, sunglasses and/or a cute up-do.  This look is playful yet elegant while still staying in comfort. No matter where you go, you will be ready to take on the day.

Courtesy: Elle fashion

Nothing says, “Hello spring!” better than a breezy and relaxed look spiced up with a jean jacket. This oversized blue jean jacket is a perfect way to layer your clothing under floral or pastel sundresses of different hues. This spring floral and oversized denim is a classic combo. Layering is the perfect way of staying at ease throughout the day with the changing temperatures. Putting those sparkling touches on our outfits can make it the outfit. You can even jazz up this look with an open-toed wedge or heel. Shoes can really give you the boost you need to start your day.

Courtesy: Elle fashion

Speaking of temperatures, it’s all about the linen for that sleek and content look. This loose material is fitting and elegant creating a sense of relief from all the restrictions we might face throughout the day. In this look, the model is rocking a smashing beige linen comfortable jumper. Shaking up this spring’s look can be as simple as stunting in your lovely accessories. To top it off, a cute purse can add the wow factor to your outfit. It is a classic look that is breezy, yet looks like time and effort was placed into the decision of your pieces the moment you step out onto the streets. Now we are ready to slay the hearts of many at any given time.

Courtesy: Nordstrom

In the last couple of styles presented, we can get an effortless look by adding some of our favorite maxis to our collection for the season. We can easily get this drop-dead gorgeous flowy look on Nordstrom’s website where they sell this billowy maxi dress topped with thin spaghetti straps and a deep V-back that shows off just the right amount of skin. For the spring, this is perfect for we can dress for the burning hot weather while feeling ravishing.  Ulla Johnston has added her own flare to maxi dresses this season on Nordstrom’s sight bringing out those neutrals we love and hues of natural colors to really bring in the spirit of spring. Its floral print is just the right amount of texture to give off a tropical look that is to die for.

Let’s start the new season off right with a new you. The five given styles are vibrant, fresh and most importantly comfortable no matter where you’re going to stunt. It is so fun to have pieces we can layer and dress up or down depending on our moods. Adding that twinkle by incorporating accessories like open-toed shoes, hats, sunglasses, handbags and jewelry is now manageable and fun!

At 21 years old, with a major in Editing, Writing, and Media. She is aspiring to become a columnist for magazines while empowering women with her writing. She loves working out and eating healthy. HC writer for The Florida State University. Follow her on instagram @ _sammyminns_
Her Campus at Florida State University.