samantha gades BlIhVfXbi9s unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
samantha gades BlIhVfXbi9s unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Finals Week as Told by the Cast of “Riverdale”

It’s nearing the end of the semester, which means stressing, cramming and no sleep. Whoever thought procrastinating and waiting for the last minute to do everything would be a great idea was seriously wrong. From endless papers and presentations to exams, we can all relate to the fact that these last few weeks here in Tally aren’t going to be fun. Get ready to trade in those late nights at Coli or TENN for a wild night at Club Stroz. Who better to capture our thoughts during finals week and at the end of the semester than the cast of “Riverdale?” After all, trying to figure out who murdered Jason Blossom might be just as complicated and confusing as any exam we’re about to take.

Finals week is approaching, so here’s to one last weekend of going out.

Courtesy: Tumblr

Morning comes and you think of all the work you have yet to start.

Courtesy: Giphy

But it’s okay because you’ve totally got this…

Courtesy: Giphy

Or, at least you think you do.

Courtesy: Giphy

It’s the first day of finals week and you still can’t believe what you’re about to get yourself into.

Courtesy: Giphy

You walk into your first exam ready to take on anything and everything that comes your way.

Courtesy: Tumblr

But you look at the first question and contemplate every life choice you’ve ever made that kept you from studying for this sooner.

Courtesy: Giphy

You get through one of your exams and still can’t believe you have a whole week of this to go.

Courtesy: Giphy

You leave your exams feeling like you gave it all that you could and knowing there’s no going back after you turn it in.

Courtesy: Giphy

You say goodbye to every professor that “wronged” you because they didn’t give you that extra credit when you came by at the end of the semester asking for it.

Courtesy: Giphy

It’s finally time to let loose after the ridiculous amount of stress that this one short week brought you.

Courtesy: Live Journal

But soon enough, grades go up on Blackboard and the anxiety starts to build as you check to see if you passed or not.

Courtesy: Tumblr

Somehow you passed and can start summer on a good note, amazed and proud at how you managed to pull it all off.

Courtesy: Giphy

Summer 2017, we’ve been waiting for you.

Courtesy: Tumblr

Her Campus at Florida State University.