Style

Fall for SHEIN 2019 Tour: Florida State University

As fall is approaching, many people look to affordable and stylish clothing retailers for all of their cold-weather essentials. Companies compete to sell clothing online all over the world, and it’s sometimes hard to know who to trust with your money because of the alarming amount of scam websites claiming to be genuine retailers. Luckily for consumers, there are companies out there who are legitimate, reliable and want to provide the best quality and service for their customers.

Among these is the company SHEIN, a booming e-commerce platform that offers a variety of different types of clothing for men, women and children focusing mostly on women’s apparel. They also sell other kinds of items related to fashion including accessories, shoes and bags on their website. Their outreach stretches from many regions around the world including Europe, America, Australia and the Middle East. With warehouses located all over the country manufacturing reasonably priced apparel, they uphold their belief that “everyone can enjoy the beauty of fashion.”

Courtesy: SHEIN Facebook

The company, earlier this year, announced all the dates and locations of its SHEIN Fall 2019 Campus Tour. The event spans across multiple states including Texas, Las Vegas, Arizona, Ohio, Florida and many others. Florida State University happens to be one of four of the campuses listed that will have the event going on for two days. This will allow women all over campus with tight schedules to have plenty of opportunities to attend the event on their own time.

Courtesy: Unsplash

Additionally, on the main SHEIN Facebook page, they posted that they are coming to Florida State University on Nov. 20 and Nov. 21. On their page, they list the time for the event as 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. The event will be taking place on the FSU Legacy walk between Oglesby Union and HCB, and it will include fun activities and the opportunity to walk away with some free SHEIN accessories. It is completely free, and they only ask that you complete three simple steps to win some cool prizes. Also, the first 100 people who RSVP for this event on Eventbrite will be able to take home a special SHEIN prize.

So why come?

Nothing excites college students on a budget more than free things. They will be giving out gifts all throughout the event and it will be an easy way to meet new people and learn more about the things SHEIN has to offer firsthand. Also, The SHEIN Campus Events Team will be there to speak to any girls interested in becoming a future SHEIN Ambassador. So, this is a great event to attend if you are interested in fashion and want to network with people who participate in this line of work.

Other events tend to happen frequently all over college campuses but this one only happens once a year. If you find yourself with some free time and are interested in learning more about SHEIN as an online fashion retailer, stop by and bring some friends to enjoy this unique event.

Want to see more HCFSU? Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest!

Hey! My name is Danielle Barnych and I'm currently a Junior at Florida State University double majoring in Creative Writing and Psychology. I love meeting new people, going new places and experiencing new things. I hope to use both past and present experiences to create content that everyone can effortlessly relate to.
Her Campus at Florida State University.