Style > Beauty

Fall 2021 Glam With the New Fenty Bomb Posse Mega Eyeshadow Palette

As we officially welcome the fall season and are getting ready for sweater weather (I know we are in Florida, but still), it’s time to consider Fenty Beauty’s new limited-edition mega size 12-pan reimagined nude eyeshadow palette. The palette comes in matte, shimmer and metallic finishes and offers long-wear and crease-resistant formula. The limited-edition Bomb Posse Mega Mix and Match Eyeshadow Palette were released on Fenty Beauty and Sephora‘s websites earlier this month on Sep. 9. 

Rihanna knows who to do it all. From her seven appearances at the Met Gala that have been nothing but memorable, to her most recent Balenciaga overcoat and a matching hat from Stephen Jones Millinery, to her brand, Fenty Beauty, that fits all skin tones.

According to Fenty Beauty’s official website, this palette “lets you play with a range of looks for all skin tones. From a subtle everyday look to extra af show-stopping glam, these shades will deliver it all.” Additionally, this palette is 100 percent cruelty-free and is free of parabens and phthalates.

On Fenty Beauty’s official website, they add that the palette is: 

• Rich, smooth and blendable color
  • Longwear and crease-resistant formula
  • Features a range of matte, shimmer and metallic finishes
  • Three quads inspired by iconic Gloss Bomb shades Fenty Glow, Fu$$y and Hot Chocolit

With this 6.7″ width x 2.2″ depth x 16″ height, full-size palette you are able to create a variety of fall-ish vibe and neutral looks that should last all day long. This set comes in various colors, including Vanilla Cakes, Balla’rina, Fu$$y, Rock & Rose, Cinna’butta, La’Bronze, Fenty Glow, Bare Bunz, New’d Beach, Beverly Chillz, Hot Chocolit and Get Thi$ Bread. 

According to Sephora’s website, it is suggested to use this palette by “Prepping lids with Pro Filt’r Amplifying Eye Primer (sold separately), giving it a minute to set and applying shadows using any Fenty Beauty eyeshadow brush (sold separately).”

Looking at reviews, people had mixed feelings about the palette on Sephora’s website. However, the palette had an overall 2.2 stars review. 

One positive five-star review said, “I love this pallet! I work at Sephora and as soon as this dropped I grabbed it! It’s perfect for an every day look! I wore it to work one day and had multiple people ask me what I was wearing on my eyes and I could direct them right to it! I have nothing bad to say about this!” 

While another two-star review added, “Man, I hate that I even have to write this but this palette AIN’T IT. I plan on returning this palette this weekend. The fallout is crazy on this. I always have to wipe under my eyes and the powder gets everywhere when dabbing it with my brush. The colors are okay but not great. Doesn’t apply smooth and the glitters are too chunky for me.”

This limited-edition Bomb Posse Mega Mix and Match Eyeshadow Palette is now available in Sephora stores and online for $46.

Want to see more HCFSU? Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram, TwitterTikTok,  YouTube and Pinterest!

Hanya is an Integrated Marketing Communication graduate student. She earned her Bachelor's degree in Advertising and minored in Entrepreneurship at Florida State University. She is an iced coffee type of gal, and you will always find her holding one. She binge watches Netflix, Tiktok, and random YouTube videos. She is passionate about everything advertising-related and is a media enthusiast.