Everything You Need for Spring Break 2017 With the Her Campus Survival Kit

As spring break approaches, we realize that maybe we aren’t as prepared as we thought… 

Courtesy: giphy

But with these spring break essentials you’ll have everything you need to have a fun, tan and healthy spring break!

Erin CondrenDeluxe Monthly Planners, In Bloom Sticker Sheet, Colorful Dual-Tip Markers        

Just because school is on a break doesn’t mean you can’t stay organized! This monthly planner has fun stickers, colors and motivational quotes to get you excited to plan your monthly goals. So before you head out for spring break, pick up this planner and write your future assignments down at Strozier. Happy planning (especially to planner addicts like myself)!                                            

Cystex – Cystex tablets + BOGO coupons for any Cystex products

Who wants to be worried about a UTI while they’re on break?! No one! Not only will these tablets prevent a UTI from spreading, they will fight against its symptoms as well. It helps control the infection and has fast relief for the pain and burning sensations. Stay healthy and carefree during your spring break! 

Freeman BeautyPsssst! Tropical Dry Shampoo Travel Size+ save $1 coupons

Imagine this: you’re on the beach with your friends all day, and now you have new plans for the nighttime but no time to wash your hair. Problem solved! With Psssst! Dry Shampoo your hair can stay clean and healthy all throughout your spring break. Its travel size makes it perfect to carry around anywhere! Going to the gym, beach or work is now no excuse to have unclean hair. Clean it without having to wash it! This dry shampoo will absorb those excess oils and add a refreshing tropical fragrance. This is also perfect for those (like myself) who don’t wash their hair every day! 

L’OrealSublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes and Sublime Bronze Tinted Self-Tanning Lotion

Stay tan and glow during spring break with these two self-tanning tools. I don’t know about you, but with school I have had no time to lay out by the pool. The Self-Tanning Towelettes will have you tan and glowing within two hours. These single-use towelettes are easy to use and streak free. You will already have that instant spring break tan while everyone else is tanning for hours. You’ll be ready to go! The Tinted Self-Tanning Lotion will give you a long lasting tan that won’t rub off. This is perfect for anyone who has trouble tanning. It will help you maintain glowy and tan skin all year round (I don’t feel bad about not laying out by the pool now). 

Charlotte TilburyHot Lips lipstick samples in Miranda May, Kim K.W. and Electric Poppy

Have your lips looking shiny and pretty with these awesome colors. These lipsticks are perfect for any occasion. From daytime to nighttime you can transition with a long lasting color. These colors are so unique and gorgeous.

Juicy CoutureBracelet

Juicy Couture will keep you looking cute with this adorable “Lifes A Beach” bracelet and many other bracelet choices. Have some fun in the sun with these cute accessories. They are perfect for any spring break party or hangout! Also, #bringbackJuicysweatsuits…we all miss that trend.

Actually She Can

There’s been a major shift in our generation that we are so lucky to be a part of: women empowering other women. Check out the new campaign that many celebrities and influential women are collaborating. This campaign is working to mentor young women with how-to guides, articles and inspirational celebrity interviews. The goal is to help millennial women turn their goals into reality. Check out ActuallySheCan.com/Mentorship to learn more about this awesome opportunity for female empowerment! #ActuallySheCan

Huge thank you to our sponsors for these awesome products! Now we are officially spring break ready thanks to the Her Campus Spring Break Survival Kit!

Courtesy: Betches

Photos Courtesy of Monica Espinel

I am currently a sophomore at Florida State University but my home is in South Florida. My major is political science with a minor in communications. Getting into yoga has been my New Years resolution since 2013. I like school, reading, writing (duh), and road trips.
Her Campus at Florida State University.