Everything We Know About Justin and Hailey Bieber’s Second Wedding

If you haven’t heard yet, Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin tied the knot for the second time this past Monday, Sep. 30, in front of their close family and friends. The couple privately got married in a New York courthouse just over a year ago but their South Carolina ceremony this week was much grander. According to People, Justin chose the location in South Carolina because it had been an escape for him many times before.

Fox News reports, the bride and groom rented out the entirety of the Montage Palmetto Bluff resort in Bluffton, South Carolina for their ceremony at Somerset Chapel. As stated in People, the celebration started with a rehearsal dinner the night before the wedding itself, where guests arrived at the Moreland Landing venue in speed boats. Guests were treated to local food such as an oyster roast and entertainment on the property, including bowling. On the day of the actual wedding, guests shared cocktails at the Inn lobby lounge before the ceremony, with another cocktail afterward. The formal reception came next at the Wilson Ballroom where Grammy winner Daniel Caesar performed.

Courtesy: Montage Hotels

With as luxurious of an itinerary as this, it’s no surprise the guest list was full of celebrities as well. People magazine claimed there were 154 guests present, including Kendall, Kris and Kylie Jenner, Camila Morrone, Joan Smalls, Jaden Smith, Justine Skye, Dan Smyers, Corey Gamble and of course Justin’s long-time manager Scooter Braun – just to name a few.

In a Vogue interview back in Feb., the couple discussed how they felt going into their marriage so young, with Justin being 25 and Hailey only 22. Hailey confessed, “I’m not going to sit here and lie and say it’s all a magical fantasy. It’s always going to be hard,” she added, “there’s something beautiful about it anyway – about wanting to fight for something, commit to building with someone.” Well, if they had any worries before the celebration, they weren’t apparent on their special day. In the days leading up to the wedding, according to People, “Bieber was really relaxed… he already feels married, so this is just a party”. The online magazine’s sources also said Justin notes that Hailey did most of the planning and he jokes “life is better when Hailey is in charge.” Just a few weeks before, they celebrated their first official anniversary of being married so this was a chance for them to celebrate their love with their loved ones.

Now let’s take a look at some of the other lavish details from the wedding:

Like everything else, the Biebers spared no expense on accessories. Sources from People said the couple exchanged Tiffany bands at the ceremony, Hailey wore $123,000 Tiffany studs in platinum with diamonds “that totaled over five carats” and Justin bought himself a pre-wedding gift of an Audemars Piguet watch. Along with that bling, there were customized Moët & Chandon Imperial Brut champagne bottles at the reception made with 9,682 Swarovski crystals.

Courtesy: Instagram (@justinbieber)

Finally, the couple has not released many official wedding photos yet but they have posted some sweet photos at the party looking happy as can be! Congratulations Justin and Hailey!

Courtesy: Instagram (@haileybieber)

Want to see more HCFSU? Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest!

Dana is a senior double majoring in media/communication studies and editing, writing, and media at Florida State University. When she isn't writing, she spends her free time hanging out with her friends, reading, and running her photography business. You can check it out here: @danasardinaphotography
Her Campus at Florida State University.