sharon mccutcheon Ru 7if4siHA unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
sharon mccutcheon Ru 7if4siHA unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Every Girl’s Dream: Her Wedding Day

Greetings lovers, my name is Maria Jimenez. I am a junior at The Florida State University who has been around the block more than a few times, but am now in a great relationship and learning what love really is. I am here to answer all your questions and to give you the lowdown on hot, new dorm flings, the trying long distance relationship and how to master the walk of shame. Keep up with me for the best love, sex and relationship advice.

Every girl catches her mind wandering about that very day we have dreamt about: the day we marry our best friend – Prince Charming – and father of our future children. Every detail of this day is planned with countless hours of thought. We attend the weddings of our friends until it’s time for our own limelight. Colors, floral arrangements, decor, venue, guest list and bridal parties are carefully arranged to cater to the couple’s every wish. The perfect dress has been tailored to every inch of your body. You wake early to prepare for the most important day of your life. Hair and makeup are worked on for hours until you are perfected for the hundreds of photos that will be taken for you to cherish for the rest of your life.

When it comes time to walk down the aisle, your stomach does a 180 and your feet cannot seem to move from their spot. Your dad kisses you and ensures that this man will be better than he ever was. Friends and family begin to well up at the sight of your beauty and happiness. And then you see him, smiling from ear to ear, anxious to hold you as you proclaim your love to the witnesses, and your heart skips a beat as it did when you shared your first kiss. We may not remember the exact words we say to each other, but we know that they will keep our hearts bound together. The small metal bands are exchanged and the chill of the motion sends shivers down your spine. You have taken a new name, new life and new promise. “You may kiss the bride” is softly spoken. The two lips meet and it’s as if no one is watching and the sparks from that first kiss are reignited. The audience applauds and the wave of happiness rushes through your body and to your husband. “I now pronounce you Mr. and Mrs.”

Courtesy: Run With Me Blog
Standing at a whopping five feet tall, she's a force to be reckoned with. If you can't find her she is watching reality tv or face first in a burrito.
Her Campus at Florida State University.