Every Fall Flavored Product I’m Looking Forward to Trying at Trader Joe’s

As a frequent TJ’s shopper, I can confidently say that fall time at Trader Joe’s is the best time. The leaves in Tallahassee may not have turned yet but you can certainly count on Trader Joe’s to give you that same warm and cozy feel as you travel down their festive red and orange decorated isles. Here are all the things that I am planning to add to my red Trader Joe’s shopping cart. These finds are unique, flavorful and available for a limited time only.

1. Pumpkin Spice Face Mask

Courtesy: Trader Joe’s

Somehow Trader Joe’s figured out how to infuse the elements of pumpkin spice into a single-use face mask. It’s made out of biocellulose and not as pricey as other sheet masks so both your skin and your wallet will thank you. They really are THAT grocery store. 

2.Candy Corn Popcorn

Courtesy: POPSUGAR

Fair warning, this popcorn is life-changing. It’s crunchy and sweet with flavors of caramel and butterscotch. Give this one a try even if you’ve never been a fan of actual candy corn.

3.Pumpkin O’s Cereal

Courtesy: Bustle

Satisfy that desire for all things fall first thing in the morning with these semi-healthy O’s. They’re vegan and gluten-free and anything but regular.

4.Pumpkin Body Butter

Courtesy: Bustle

Don’t worry, this body butter will not have you smelling like a real-life pumpkin all day long. Instead, the scent is more mature and soft. Some say the smell is like… marshmallows? You let your nose be the judge of that.

5.Ghosts & Bats Crispy Potato Snacks

Courtesy: Become Betty

Fun shaped food but for adults? You can’t hate it and it’s perfectly festive for any spooky movie night or party. They have that simple, classic potato chip flavor that easily pairs with a dip and there’s nothing scary about the ingredients. 

6.Vanilla Pumpkin Scented Candle

Courtesy: POPSUGAR

Fill your house with delicious notes of fall and create the glow of your autumnal dreams. The candle is richly and warmly scented with caramel, vanilla, pumpkin, cinnamon and cloves. It has tin packaging, is low cost, and features eco-friendly ingredients, including soy wax with a lead-free wick. Making it the perfect gift and decor.

7.Pumpkin Spice Rooibos Tea

Courtesy: Amazon

We’ve all been through the pumpkin spiced latte saga but putting pumpkin spice in tea? Now that’s fancy AF. Sometimes you just want to sip some hot, pumpkin tea. This one is for the tea lovers who were a little left out of the Pumpkin Spice Latte craze.

Trader Joe’s shopping tip: Tune into Trader Joe’s podcast, Inside Trader Joe’s, to find out which products are rolling out before they hit the shelves. The podcast’s hosts, Matt Sloan, Trader Joe’s VP of Marketing Product, and Tara Miller, Marketing Director, usually drop important, inside information and talk about a range of entertaining things.

Want to see more HCFSU? Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest!

Bianca is currently a student attending the Florida State University studying communication media and aspires to be successful in the media industry. She is an absolute Leo, a vegan foodie, lover of the color pink, and she's usually wandering around town reading a book or drinking coffee. Peek into her life by following her on Instagram @bianca.roxanne
Her Campus at Florida State University.