Every girl has that go-to accessory that never lets her down, and whether it be her favorite necklace with the matching earrings or a sleek, handy clutch that pairs perfectly with every pair of jeans, accessories truly optimize our overall aesthetic. Whoever coined the phrase “diamonds are a girl’s best friend” had to know that a nice manicure makes for the perfect complement to any diamond ring. Essie Nail Polish has outdone themselves again. Known for their large collection of nail polish accompanied by cute, witty names, Essie Nail Polish truly is a top contender in the world of nail polish fashion. Essie is in preparation for the launch of their new Spring Collection that is inspired by the blooming spring season. The colors that are presented in this collection remind you of everything you enjoy about the spring season, and any nail polish connoisseur will surly love this collection!

Flowerista

Flowerista is a beautiful purple color that reminds you of Lilacs. This color is bold and it makes a strong statement. This color will definitely speak to all the flower lovers and grant them the opportunity to make a statement with their fingertips.

Perennial Chic

This color truly is a representation of Essie’s traditional nude colors, and this is a color that will look great paired with bright colors. This speaks more to the conservative glamour girls who love a neat manicure.

Picked Perfect

The names are what truly make Essie nail polish fun and unique, and this is another color that will blend in with the many shades of Essie’s nude collection. Picked Perfect will certainly look great when you are searching for the perfect bouquet of flowers. This color is effortlessly fashion forward.

Garden Variety

This vibrant blue color is a must have for the nautical fashion goers. If you plan to spend your cool spring nights sailing or relaxing at the beach, then this is the color for you.

Blossom Dandy

Blossom Dandy truly captures the essence of spring time. This color can brighten even the gloomiest days. This color will not go unnoticed.

Petal Pusher

Petal Pusher concludes the Essie 2015 spring collection but we see why; this color reminds us that the rain can be just as enjoyable as the sunshine. If you can imagine yourself stuck in the house all day binging on Netflix, then this color is definitely for you.

Essie is a pioneer brand in the nail polish industry and continues to expand its market and range of colors. Aside from the spring collection, Essie also offers an array of other collections. If you are a bride-to-be, then you will certainly find the Essie Bridal 2015 Collection essential. Their Cashmere Matte Collection will keep any glamor girl up to date on the latest trend obsession of matte nails. With all the stresses that come along with being a busy college student, it will be nice to afford yourself the luxury to indulge in a nice manicure and pedicure. So go ahead and treat yourself, Collegiettes!

Source: Essie.com

Recent college graduate from Florida State University who decided to take my ambition to Atlanta!!
Her Campus at Florida State University.