Drink Around the World: 5 of the World’s Most Amazing Bars

1. Ozone Bar, The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong

The Ozone Bar is situated on the 118Th floor of Hong Kong’s Ritz-Carlton hotel making it the highest bar in the world. If heights aren’t a problem for you, this bar is a great place to grab a drink, inside or out, and take in the stunning views of Hong Kong’s skyline late into the night. Cocktail Masterclasses are also available.

Courtesy: The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong

2. Northern Lights Bar, Ion Luxury Adventure Hotel, Iceland

The Northern Lights Bar is located at the Ion Luxury Adventure Hotel in Iceland, about an hour’s drive away from Reykjavik. The bar is nestled against dried lava fields and provides a perfect seat to watch one of our world’s greatest wonders, the Northern Lights.

Courtesy: Ion Luxury Adventure Hotel

3. Subsix, PER AQUUM Niyama, Maldives

The Subsix bar at the PER AQUUM Niyama resort in the Maldives is the world’s first underwater bar. You reach the bar by speedboat (!) and descend six meters deep into a coral reef. Drink your champagne surrounded by schools of fish swimming casually swimming by. The bar also offers Underwater Glow Parties on Wednesdays and Saturdays.

Courtesy: PER AQUUM Niyama

4. Alux Bar, Playa Del Carmen, Mexico

Alux Bar is located inside a cave more than 10,000 years old. The bar is a part of the Alux Restaurant in Playa Del Carmen Mexico, right in the center of the city. Ancient Mayan legends surround the history of the cave so you can sip on Mayan specialty drinks while you take in wonder.

Courtesy: Alux Restaurant

5. The Ice Bar, Hotel De Glace, Quebec

The Ice Bar is located at the Hotel De Glace in Quebec. Each year the hotel is open for just about three months, usually from January to March. It is constructed completely out of snow and ice and when spring comes they let it all melt away.

Courtesy: Hotel De Glace

Her Campus FSU Staff Writer Junior // Creative Writing & Communications Travel/Tea/Theatre Enthusiast Follow me @ShutUpSkyler
Her Campus at Florida State University.