Don’t Miss out on the Unlimited Nuggets Event at Chick-Fil-A

Courtesy: Pinterest

If there’s anything that can get a poor and starving college student’s attention, it’s the words “FREE” and “FOOD.” When those words are put together, I’m convinced that a collegiette would walk through fire, lava and even all the way from Diffenbaugh to the football stadium on the hottest summer day.

Everyone’s favorite chicken sandwich establishment, Chick-Fil-A, is offering one heck of a deal revolving around all-you-can-eat chicken nuggets. Finally, an opportunity to live out the dream! (This is, of course, assuming everyone shares my personal dream of indulging in obscene amounts of chicken without judgement.)

Here’s the details: On Thursday, March 9 from 5 to 7 p.m., guests can pay $12 (plus tax) to receive an endless supply of delicious chicken nuggets; as well as complementary waffle fries and unlimited refills on your drink of choice! This special deal is only available at the North Monroe location! (Click here to find the address on their Facebook event.)

Don’t miss out on this chance to fulfill your wildest chicken nugget related dreams!

Her Campus at Florida State University.