Doak After Dark Brings Blake Shelton and Jake Owen to Florida State

Get ready ladies and gents (I know you’re out there), Blake Shelton and Jake Owen are storming into Tallahassee… into our very own Doak Campbell Stadium for a fun night full of music and partying on April 29th, 2017. After the success of the first Doak After Dark concert, featuring Old Dominion and Tyler Farr, FSU directors decided it was time to bring the fun around for a second time. This time with Florida State’s very own alum, Jake Owen, and the incredible Blake Shelton.

Courtesy: Doak After Dark

In an interview with the Tallahassee Democrat, FSU Vice President and director of athletics Stain Wilcox said, “Activating the stadium with national acts like Blake Shelton and Jake Owen is a great addition to the campus experience, and it will also have a significant economic impact on the Tallahassee community.”

With hits like Boys Round Here and Came Here To Forget, Shelton knows how to put on a good concert. His charming and heartfelt character along with hilarious attitude not only draw a crowd, but entertain them too!

Don’t forget that cutie, Jake Owen and his American Country Love Song. He is sure to bring his boots and smile to Doak.

Unlike the home football games in Doak, alcohol will be served during the concert, so guys, have fun, unwind before finals, but drink responsibly! And while this concert won’t be nearly as humid, intense and spirited as watching our very own Noles kick butt during football games, it is going to be an amazing night full of music and fun. See you guys out in Doak on April 29th, Blake and Jake (hey, that rhymes) will be there to serve you with some amazing music all night. Maybe Jake Owen will dig up a classic Noles shirt, raise his arm to chop and sing the FSU fight song during the concert…

For more information visit their website!

Courtesy: Country Unlimited

Her Campus at Florida State University.