Cyber Monday: The Online Sales You Should Know About

It’s almost here! It’s almost here! The greatest day of the year is quickly approaching and it’s time that we begin mentally preparing ourselves for the madness, or what many people like to call Cyber Monday. Yes, you heard me right! Cyber Monday, the Monday following Thanksgiving, is the one day out of the year where it is socially acceptable to shop while wearing your pajamas (this is never EVER acceptable so I hope you see why it is such a big deal). I’ll admit – as someone with an online shopping addiction, Cyber Monday literally gives me heart palpitations. So if you’re like me and are clearing your entire schedule for this glorious holiday (and yes, it is a holiday in my book), here are a few of my favorite stores that are participating in Cyber Monday 2013.

ASOS – November 28th through December 2nd, use promo code GIMME20 at checkout to receive 20% off all full priced and sale items. Still debating on if you should get that perfect holiday dress you found on the site? From December 2nd through December 4th, enter promo code GIMMEMORE in order to receive 30% off both full price and sale items. I’ll take one of everything, please.

Shopbop – Beginning November 26th, now it’s time to grab those designer boots you’ve been eyeing with Shopbop’s Cyber Monday deals. Receive $15 off when you spend $250, 20% off when you spend $500, and 25% off your total purchase of $1,000 (and yes, it is totally acceptable to buy those Tory Burch riding boots you’ve been eyeing for the past three months as an early Christmas present to yourself).

Baublebar – The online jewelry and accessories store will be hosting a one-day-only sale on Black Friday. On Cyber Monday, shoppers will be able to play Baublebar’s “Cyber Savings Smash” game, where shoppers can earn one of four mind-blowing deals: 20% off the entire site, a $100 gift card to Baublebar, 30% off the entire site or $25 off your purchase of $50 or more.

Ted Baker London – A celebrity favorite, Ted Baker London customers will receive 30% off their entire purchase in-store and online.

House of Harlow 1960 – Founded by Nicole Richie, customers can score 25% off their entire purchase by using the discount code BLACKHOH. You’re welcome.

Gap – Receive 40% off your entire purchase on fully marked and sale items beginning November 30th through December 2nd. Can you say “bankrupt?”

So hurry up and get those credit cards ready for some major retail therapy – you definitely won’t want to miss out on this year’s Cyber Monday festivities. Don’t need anything? Use Cyber Monday to get all of your holiday shopping done for your friends and family. Not only will you be savings tons of $$$, but you’ll also save yourself the stress of rushing to the mall to shop for gifts the day before Christmas. I don’t know about you, but I am counting down the minutes until this glorious day arrives (2 more days, btw). I know I’m ready! Are you? Ready, set, GO!

Kalie Marsch is a senior at Florida State University majoring in Editing, Writing and Media within the College of English. She aspires to work in magazine publishing and editing in the future, and lives for New York Fashion Week. When she's not busy with work or school, she loves to shop, read magazines and online style blogs, sit down with a good book, or go to the gym. She is obsessed with New York City and plans to move there after graduating from college. Kalie also loves being involved on campus and meeting new people. She is super excited to work with Her Campus and looks forward to helping make the FSU chapter the best it can be! 
Maria Losada is a senior at Florida State University pursuing a double major in International Affairs and Editing, Writing and Media. She is driven by her passion for writing and seeks to inspire others through it.  She loves learning about different cultures, languages, and especially enjoys tasting international cuisines!  On her down time you can catch her dancing salsa, reading articles from Her Campus FSU, or daydreaming about her next travel destination. She hopes to live in Washington D.C.  and work for an international development agency."Little by little, one travels far."