Campbell Puckett Is The Internet’s Favorite Pookie

Campbell Puckett and her husband Jett have taken the internet by storm. If you have been scrolling through TikTok recently, you may have noticed a young couple showing off their designer outfits and calling each other “pookie.” What started as a big meme over the word “pookie” quickly turned into an infatuation with the couple themselves. People are obsessed with Jett and Campbell’s love, and for good reason.

So what exactly made this couple blow up the way that they did? For one, Jett has a repressed Southern accent combined with a Western rasp that makes his voice stand out. Additionally, in their most viral videos, Jett says “Pookie is looking absolutely fire tonight,” and “Absolutely quintessential pookie fit.” These quotes are what springboarded their fame. A combination of Jett’s almost unplaceable accent and his comical use of the word “pookie” won over America’s hearts.

Campbell and Jett are much more than the word “pookie.” They are also fashion icons. In nearly every video, Campbell shows off either her Kelly or Birkin bag and other designer pieces. To say that Jett and Campbell’s wardrobes are stacked with luxury wear would be an understatement.

While most of the videos focus on complimenting Campbell’s outfits, Jett is no stranger to high fashion himself. He consistently sports designer suits that the average Joe would only dream of owning. Overall, the couple knows how to dress to impress.

My favorite pookie fit comes from the couple’s most recent trip to Aspen. Full of fur hats and ski lodge wear, Campbell stepped up her game. I love that Campbell and Jett can take situations that most of us would dress completely casually for and make them designer chic.

Behind the “pookie” and the fashion lies an undying love for Campbell. While many rich influencers these days come off as superficial, Jett and Campbell come off as humble and seem to have real love for each other. While of course, we can never know what goes on behind closed doors, what we see in their TikToks seems to prove their love. Jett is always quick to compliment Campbell and seems genuinely happy doing it.

While “pookie” is a word that’s been heavily meme-ified and made fun of in society, it seems to be their love language. While it may make someone cringe to hear pookie used in a non-ironic sense, it’s a pet name that can mean a lot to those who use it. Sure, “pookie” is unbelievably silly, but so are a lot of the words we use with our partners that make us feel closer to them.

I’ve heard many people talking about Campbell around the FSU campus. Unfortunately, the dating culture here in Tallahassee isn’t great, and it’s nearly impossible to find real love. That may be why the couple is so popular. Not only do people love to indulge in what they can’t have monetarily, but also emotionally. Campbell and Jett are goals in more ways than one, and as the broke and lonely kids we are, we idolize them.

If you’ve never seen this couple floating around the internet, I’d recommend looking them up. Go watch their videos for a good laugh, and stay for the high fashion and rare online representation of a healthy relationship.

Want to see more HCFSU? Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, and Pinterest!

I'm from Minnesota, and am a Sophomore Editing Writing and Media major at FSU.