The spookiest season of the year is coming up right around the corner and I absolutely cannot wait! Celebrities galore will be walking the red carpet, showcasing their carefully curated Halloween costumes to the world. Some may be scary, some may be sexy, and some may be hilarious.

We can definitely expect some of the classics to come back up. Kourtney Kardashian started Halloween early this year by posting a throwback photo of her as the Bride of Frankenstein. We’ll definitely see some scary outfits, too! Heidi Klum always seems to amaze yet terrify us. Maybe she’ll show up as another scary bug this year! We can always expect some hot costumes, and with Barbie coming out recently, we’ll surely see a lot of celebrity couples come out as Barbie and Ken.

This list will tell you what you can expect and what I hope to see celebrities wear for Halloween 2023!

Megan Thee Stallion as Freddy Krueger

Megan definitely loves to take the spooky route when it comes to Halloween. Back in 2021, Megan dressed as a sexy version of Hellraiser’s Pinhead, and I can confirm that she did not disappoint!

This year, I think she’ll keep it in theme with the spooky costume and go as sexy Freddy Krueger from Nightmare on Elm Street, a timeless classic of a Halloween costume. We can expect that she’ll have her own little spin on it to make it her own, but what I know for sure is that she will absolutely rock the carpet this Halloween!

Margot Robbie as Mojo Dojo Casa House Ken

What is more iconic than the official Barbie of Hollywood going as Ken for Halloween? Margot Robbie has been very outspoken about how she doesn’t like wearing sexified versions of costumes and how she would much prefer dressing as a man during Halloween. Even though I think we all can agree that Ryan Gosling is very sexy, Robbie dressing as Mojo Dojo Casa House Ken would definitely let her channel the fun of Halloween and give us all a good laugh!

Kylie Jenner & Timothee Chalamet as Austin Powers and a Fembot

Kylie and Timothee are the internet’s second hottest couple. The Kardashian-Jenner clan are the queens of Halloween, and despite Kylie being the youngest, she is definitely not the least festive.

We can definitely expect Kylie and Timothee to do a couples costume this year, and what better than a tribute to the Austin Powers franchise? Timothee will make history as the hottest Austin Powers to date.

Keke Palmer as Vice President Kamala Harris

Keke Palmer is the queen of humor and would definitely rock a costume as Vice President (VP) Harris this spooky season. Palmer’s interview with VP Harris herself actually became a meme earlier in the year due to her amazing impersonation of the “We did it, Joe!” video that Harris posted back in 2020. I would do almost anything to see her do it again, except with her actually dressed up as the Vice President this time.

Lizzo as Sebastian fromThe Little MermaiD

Lizzo has a small track record of going as non-human, non-sexy creatures in October and I think that she’ll go as Sebastian this year. With the live-action The Little Mermaid release this year, I think that she would love to represent Sebastian in her own quirky way. Especially since she absolutely loved the movie and actually auditioned for Ursula, all I want is to see her have some fun with her costume!

Kendall Jenner & Bad Bunny as Sonny and Cher

Kendall Jenner and Bad Bunny recently became Instagram official with their Gucci partnership. So, so cute! Now that they are officially dating, Bad Bunny has become an honorary member of the Kardashian-Jenner clan and now needs to prepare multiple Halloween costumes for this year.

Kendall has not shied away from her love for throwback celebrity costumes (she dressed as Pamela Anderson in 2020), and I think the pattern will continue. I definitely want to see some Sonny and Cher coming from them, especially with Kendall looking so similar to Cher in the ’70s.

These costumes are sure to become some of the most iconic celeb Halloween outfits to date. I can’t wait to see what these celebrities actually decide to do this year!

Want to see more HCFSU? Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, and Pinterest!

Reese Hrannarsson is a staff writer at the Her Campus at Florida State University chapter. She writes bi-weekly articles surrounding personal, culture, and campus topics. Beyond Her Campus, Reese is the Director of Finance for Florida State University's Women Student Union and the Secretary for the Women In Government club. She is a sophomore majoring in Political Science and Economics and is interested in working in government. In her free time, Reese enjoys going biking and spending time with family and friends. She also loves travelling and hopes to travel to every U.S. capital.