The Coolest Cat on the Block

Name: Gus

Relationship Status: Playing the field

Major: Inter~cat~ional Affairs

Hobbies: People watching, working out (running up and down the stairs is serious business), hunting (iPhone chargers are currently in season)

It’s time to meet the most dapper cat around!  He enjoys sunbathing on windowsills and batting around pens on tabletops in his free time.  Gus is the perfect cuddle companion for those rainy days and for those long Netflix binges on your couch.  He is known for his nonjudgmental character that makes you feel at ease as you work your way through an entire carton of Ben and Jerry’s ice cream on a Saturday night.  He is an innovative thinker and will protect you from any threat, no matter how seemingly nonexistent it may be (blinds and phone cords are conquered fearlessly in every room).  Gus is simply the perfect companion.

Gus’ playful personality is sure to put a smile on your face, but he also knows how to make sure you never work too hard by sitting on your computer keyboard when he thinks you have spent too much time on your homework.

A great listener, Gus will never take another’s side over yours.  His favorite time for heart-to-hearts is in the mornings or when he is taking his afternoon naps. This cat also knows how to mix things up at night—starting around 10 PM is what we call “power hour,” so be sure that you are ready to party it up every night as he sprints around the house like a daredevil.

Although he’s currently a single kitty now, with qualities like this, Gus is sure not going to be on the market for long.  So if you’re looking for someone to cuddle with and never judge you for not changing out of your PJ’s all day maybe a furry companion is the one for you!

Her Campus at Florida State University.