NBC’s The Perfect Harmony is Premiering and You Don’t Want to Miss It!

Get your favorite pj’s and TV snacks ready because NBC is bringing a new comedy to your screens! The Perfect Harmony premieres tonight (Thursday, Sep. 26) at 8:30PM/7:30c. This show will bring you into a small-town church that has recently been visited by Arthur Cochran, a former Princeton professor who is determined to help the off-pitch group find their sound. Though they are completely different people coming from many walks of life, the group comes together to bring out the best in each other.

Anna Camp, who you might recognize from Pitch Perfect, as well as recent award winner Bradley Whitford from The Handmaid’s Tale, co-star in the show and bring both the humor and the music. Yep, for you music lovers, it’s true! Perfect Harmony has the drama, but also many musical scenes that will transport you back to the days of Glee.

I recommend tuning in because the cast sure speaks highly of the show and the many layers of their characters. Whitford, who plays the professor that assists the choir, described his character saying, “he’s pretentious and he’s bitter, but there’s a huge broken heart in there that makes him want to connect, in spite of himself. He’s a fun mix of harsh and sweet.”

Courtesy of Justin Lubin/NBC 

While the show has some familiar and talented actors, it also has some brand-new faces. Spencer Allport, a first-time actor who recently moved to LA from Orlando, will play a young character named Cash.  He shared in an interview that he is extremely excited and that it “is just an amazing feeling” to be involved in this production.

You can watch the trailer here or learn more about the cast at https://www.nbc.com/perfect-harmony.

Want to see more HCFSU? Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest!

Hannah is a senior at Florida State University. She loves the sunshine and practically survives off iced coffee. She spends her days writing, working out and walking her dog, majority of the time with T-swift on full blast!
Her Campus at Florida State University.