Music artists everywhere are kicking off the new decade with new releases. Multiple musicians have announced albums coming in 2020, with tour dates accompanying them. Whether you’re looking for an intimate setting or a large arena, there’s a concert for everyone coming next year. Below are some people to look out for.

1. Harry Styles

Courtesy: Harry’s Instagram

Following the release of singles “Lights Up” and “Watermelon Sugar,” both featured on his new album coming Dec. 13, Harry fans have been anxious to listen to the entire project. Tickets for his tour went for presale on Nov. 18 and were officially on sale Nov. 22. Choose your fighter between the Cherry and Watermelon pits and get yourself a ticket.

2. Niall Horan 

Courtesy: Niall’s Instagram

Another previous One Direction member who has achieved a lot of success with his solo career. Niall is set to hit the road next spring and fans are stoked for the release of new music to jam out to. Tickets went on sale Nov. 8. 

3. Billie Eilish

Courtesy: Billie’s Instagram

With her well-anticipated album WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO? Billie shortly after announced her Where Do We Go? World Tour. Known for her eclectic and dark aesthetic, fans are anxious to see what she puts together for her show. All they know is, it will not be boring. 

4. Louis Tomlinson 

Courtesy: Louis’ Instagram

Our third 1D member on the list, Louis Tomlinson, is set to go on a world tour next year following the release of his debut solo album. Fans are dying to know what style music he will release, and even more excited to see the show come together. 

5. Camila Cabello

Courtesy: Camila’s Instagram

After the release of her debut solo album last year, this former Fifth Harmony member has achieved major success. With her latest album set to drop in the coming year, fans are even more excited to see what Camila has to bring to the table this time around. With a few singles such as “Shameless” and “Liar” giving listeners a taste, fans are confident that this will be her best album yet, making her tour one that’s bound to be unforgettable. 

6. Prince Royce

Courtesy: Prince Royce’s Instagram

This bachata icon is set out to travel across the U.S. starting in March of 2020. Tickets started going on sale Nov. 20, and, with the release of his new single “Trampa,” fans are excited to see his show come together this spring. 

7. Tame Impala

Courtesy: Tame Impala’s Instagram

Returning to release new music after four years, Tame Impala is set to hit the road this coming year. Having performed at Coachella this past year, fans are pumped to experience new music live. With their latest single “It Might Be Time,” giving fans a taste of what’s to come, they’re more excited than ever. 

8. Post Malone

Courtesy: Post Malone’s Instagram

After the release of his latest single “Circles,” Post Malone announced his Runway tour, coming to cities all across America. This artist has achieved major success, and fans are ready to see what this tour will entail. 

With many artists ranging across genres ready to hit the road, fans all over America and the world will have plenty of entertainment to bring in the new year.

Want to see more HCFSU? Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest!

Katarina is a senior at Florida State University studying Creative Writing with a double minor in Education and Communications. You can find her at your local library reading a good book or writing for her blog https://katarinamartinez13.wixsite.com/kmartinezreads As an aspiring novelist and content writer, she is always looking to spread love and joy everywhere she goes.
Her Campus at Florida State University.