Style > Beauty

ColourPop Cosmetics and Disney Are Releasing the Makeup Collection of Our Dreams

Move over Fairy Godmother, ColourPop and Disney have teamed up to create the Disney Designer Collection, a limited-edition affordable makeup line to transform us into real life Disney royalty. Dreams do come true!  No more having to make carriages out of pumpkins or having to kiss frogs to become a princess (you really don’t want to ruin these new lipsticks). 

Courtesy: Disney Style

This collection is truly the result of magic; from its stunning packaging to its brilliantly thought out product names. Who doesn’t love a little Disney humor? The sleek black and gold designs are different from the usual Disney aesthetic of youth and cheerfulness. This collection was inspired by Disney’s upcoming Premiere Series dolls, high fashion versions of our favorite Disney princesses dressed to resemble a specific moment of fashion history.

Disney’s makeup line consists of a pressed powder eyeshadow pallet, six individual eyeshadows coming in a vibrant range of colors, two gleaming highlighters shining like the stars we wished upon, and three Fairy Godmother themed lip glosses (okay girl, we see you, we realize you had something to do with this magic). Best of all, the collection includes six lipsticks inspired by our favorite Disney Princesses. In true Disney magic form, the colors of these lipsticks draw from elements significant to the story of the princesses in which they are named after. For example, Belle’s lipstick is a rose berry and Snow Whites’ is a candy apple red.

Courtesy: ColourPop

The full collection is available in the PR Collection Kit for $120 or in the Disney Designer Collection for ten dollars less. The difference between these two packages is the PR Collection Kit comes with the eye-catching box and sketches of the red carpet re-imagined Disney princesses created by Steve Thompson and Jessica Fuchs that inspired the line.

Otherwise, the individual items in this line are affordable. Colourpop, the brand famous for providing us with Kylie Lip Kit dupes, has brought this Disney line to life without killing our wallets. The priciest item in the collection is the pressed powder eyeshadow palette, called It’s a Princess Thing, which retails for exactly 20 dollars. The other items, lipsticks, highlighters, individual shadows, and lip glosses, each cost under ten.

With both partners of this collaboration having cult followings the limited-edition line will sell out fast.  Be sure to keep your eye out for the launch date of September 28.

Fairy Godmother, you did so good bibbidi bobbidi booing up this collection, but can Genie grant our wish to get this line now?

Her Campus at Florida State University.