Classic Cool: Styling Converse Sneakers

“Chuck Taylor All-Stars,” otherwise known as Converse, have been a classic favorite of ours since middle school. Here I’ll show you a few ways to incorporate them into a laid-back style for the utmost comfort on campus.

White low-tops look adorable paired with rolled-up boyfriend jeans, a white tee, and a utility jacket. Add some gold accessories and you have a comfy-yet-stylish look!

Yep, this picture proves that you can even style Converse with little black dresses. The high bun adds a sophisticated touch while the shoes tone it to a causal, school-appropriate look.

Bring out your edgy side by pairing black high-tops with a leather jacket or shorts. Add some dainty gold pieces to your outfit for a rocker-chic finish.

Add them to bold printed leggings as well! You can pair Converse with virtually any look you are going for, so don’t be afraid to get a little daring.

Alexa is in her junior year here at FSU as an Editing, Writing, and Media major with a Communications minor. She found solace in writing as a form of self-expression and aspires to pursue a career involving media in a journalistic setting. She takes pride in her studies and works hard for her grades. When she has free time, you’ll find her hoarding makeup and handbags, online shopping, on YouTube, or listening to Adam Levine’s angelic voice. She has a fascination with Ernest Hemingway, and hopes to read all of his work someday. She is excited to be working on Her Campus this year as a staff writer, as well as run the Her Campus Facebook page. Come like HC FSU on Facebook to get quick updates on articles that get published to the site.You can also find her on twitter @alexa_please and on Instagram @alexaplease! =)
Maria Losada is a senior at Florida State University pursuing a double major in International Affairs and Editing, Writing and Media. She is driven by her passion for writing and seeks to inspire others through it.  She loves learning about different cultures, languages, and especially enjoys tasting international cuisines!  On her down time you can catch her dancing salsa, reading articles from Her Campus FSU, or daydreaming about her next travel destination. She hopes to live in Washington D.C.  and work for an international development agency."Little by little, one travels far."