The Campus Organizations You Should Be Involved with Based on Your Zodiac Sign

What if you could log on to Nole Central and find a club based on zodiac compatibility? Don’t worry, I’ve got you! Whether you’re trying to figure out what to be involved with next semester or if you’re just curious as to what clubs suit you best, check out the list below and find out more about what you’re missing out on around campus!

Aquarius

Children Beyond Our Borders- FSU Chapter

Aquarius, your love for intellectual conversations and fighting for a cause have prepared you for this club. They believe that every child deserves equal opportunity for education and empowerment despite social injustices, and you could help them achieve this!

Click here to visit their Facebook page and find out more about joining!

Hearts for the Homeless Tallahassee (H4H)

Click here to join their Facebook group and get started on creating a better community of Tallahassee!

Aries

Aries, you need a sport in your life, so why not consider joining one mentioned below?

Women’s Ultimate Frisbee at FSU

Click here to find out more about Women’s Ultimate at FSU and how you can become a part of this rad group of ladies!

Women’s Rugby Club at FSU

If you think your reputation is too soft, here’s your opportunity to shake things up! The Women’s Rugby club “teach the skills necessary to play the sport of rugby and encourage all shapes and sizes, plus all levels of experience (even if you have never even seen a rugby ball) to come out and join (Nole Central, Women’s Rugby Club at FSU).”

Click here to find out more about Women’s Rugby at FSU and consider joining!

Pisces

Mind and Melody FSU

Click here for their Facebook page!

The Film Club at FSU

Click here to visit their Facebook page where you can keep up with meetings, join their exclusive group and learn more about what’s going on in the world of film around campus!

Taurus

Plant Club at FSU

“The mission of Plant Club at FSU is to bring together plant-curious people to learn, explore, and communicate about plant-related topics, careers, and natural areas. We aim to: Increase awareness, appreciation, and knowledge of plants within the FSU community and beyond, provide opportunities to learn about careers involving plants, hold an active role in improving and/or promoting local natural areas by engaging in community service and other activities (Nole Central, Plant Club at FSU).”

Visit their Facebook page here to learn more!

Sustainable Campus

Not only is this a great organization to volunteer with, but they’re also hiring! Learn more here.

Gemini 

Her Campus FSU

Like our Facebook page here!

The Literary Society at FSU

Stay in the know with The Literary Society at FSU on Facebook!

Cancer

Seminole Scuba Club

“We are a community based organization specifically oriented towards student divers, snorkelers, and other interested parties. We coordinate and conduct community services for waterways around the county, such as semesterly cleanup efforts at local beaches and springs/sinks, as well as provide an educational format promoting diver proficiency, as well as safety. Major SCUBA equipment is provided through local licensed dive shops (Seminole Scuba Club, Nole Central).”

Dive into their Facebook group!

Courtesy: Twitter

Food Recovery Network at FSU

Want to combat hunger within your local community? Check out Food Recovery Network at FSU. “Each chapter works with on-campus dining halls and other, off-campus eateries to divert food from the landfill to community members in need, while also raising awareness on issues of food waste and hunger in America (Nole Central, Food Recovery Network at FSU).”

Stay in the know while you’re on the go here!

Leo

Greek Life

Learn more about Greek life on campus at the Office of Fraternity and Sorority Life- FSU on Facebook!

White Mouse Productions at FSU

“White Mouse Productions hopes to promote social change through theatre in the following ways: lead workshops, create new pieces of theatre and plays, and share and perform messages of social change with the Tallahassee community and other communities (Nole Central White Mouse Productions at FSU).”

Check out one of their events or shows and maybe you’ll want to become involved yourself! Click here for more information.

Virgo

Rowing Club at FSU

Row, row, row your way over to their Facebook page!

Ethical Food Association

You should care about the food you put into your body. Find out how here!

Libra

Garnet and Gold Hiking

Take a hike! Start planning here.

Center for Leadership and Social Change

Begin your journey to making the world a better place now!

Scorpio

Undergraduate Mock Trial Program at FSU

Have some fun and gain professional knowledge along the way! Learn more.

CHAARG

“CHAARG aims to ignite a passion in college-aged girls for health + fitness. Too many college girls rely solely on an elliptical. CHAARG liberates girls from the elliptical + shows them that fitness can [+ SHOULD] be fun! Since every girl has a different preference of what fun is, we create opportunities for our CHAARG girls to “find their fit.” We do this by partnering with local studios once a week to lead a workout, whether it be CrossFit, Pure Barre, or salsa dancing — and everything in between (Nole Central, CHAARG).”

Have fun and get fit with this group of lovely ladies! Get involved here!

Sagittarius

Empowering Women Globally FSU

You already love Her Campus. Why not check out another group of amazing collegiette women? Click here!

Adventure Club at FSU

We all need a bit of adventure in our lives, especially you Sagittarius people! Find their club and group pages on Facebook!

Capricorn

Habitat for Humanity FSU

Make a difference in the community around you and beyond while also having a great time with peers! Find out how you can get involved at their Facebook page!

The Big Event Tallahassee

Become a part of the backbone that ensures this Big Event is successful year after year! Head on over to Facebook to learn more!

Her Campus at Florida State University.