There are not very many things that I love more than FSU and Taylor Swift, and today, I’m here to tell you which iconic FSU spots are twinning with her iconic albums. No matter where you’re chilling this semester, I’ve got your soundtrack covered.

Taylor Swift (Debut): Landis Green

Landis is fun, summery and classic—just like Taylor’s first album. Picnics, sports and suntanning are all home here, and it can’t get much more original than that. If there’s one thing for sure, it’s that there’s always something new going on at Landis Green.

Fearless: Doak Campbell Stadium

Fearless is all about awesome memories, Americana and living in spite of the things that scare you (like Sunday nights). Doak’s spirit thrives with excitement and thrills, just like Taylor’s second album.

Speak Now: Strozier Library

This choice might be kind of surprising, but hear me out: Strozier is like a castle, and Speak Now’s fairytale aesthetic checks every box. Besides, when you get tired of studying, you can dramatically stare out the window like you’re a princess in a tower.

Red: FSU Flying High Circus

Maybe not as surprising comes Red as FSU’s very own Circus. This is not-so-directly inspired by Taylor’s ringmaster costume as seen in the 2012 MTV EMA’s. Red is exciting, fun and interesting, just like taking a trip to the Circus.

1989: Club Downunder

Fun, exciting and fresh, 1989 is all about discovery and finding out who you are. It’s bright lights and big dreams, and what better than the new Club Downunder at the Student Union? With new artists announced weekly, it’s the hub for music and hype, just like 1989’s bright city lights.

Reputation: Leach Student Recreation Center

I’m sorry, the old Taylor can’t come to the phone right now. Why? ‘Cause she just got finished doing a brand-new workout class at the Leach. Reputation is all about confidence and being your boldest, and the Leach has all of the gains you could ever need.

Lover: Sweet Shop

A fun little spot for a date or if you just want to treat yourself, the Sweet Shop is the best place for cute coffee and yummy sweets. It’s original, inviting, exciting and a complete staple of Florida State’s campus that it had to be included.

Folklore: Greek Park

A hidden gem, Greek Park is nestled just behind Landis Hall. The towering trees are practically a replica of the Folklore album cover, and in the spring, the flower bushes bloom into beautiful colors. It’s a tiny forest trapped in its own world, just like the vibes of Folklore.

Evermore: Dirac Science Library

Dirac is the older sister of Strozier, and Evermore’s mature, folksy sound is definitely Dirac’s vibe. It’s off-beat, different yet classic and total academic weapon material.

Midnights: Westcott Fountain

Midnights is Taylor’s newest album and Westcott’s age-old tradition of new beginnings and good luck after being thrown into the fountain on your twenty-first birthday is the perfect setting for the Midnights album.

No matter what mood you are in, or what Taylor Swift album you are blaring in your headphones there is always a perfect spot on campus for you!

Want to see more HCFSU? Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube and Pinterest!

Hi! My name is Emmy, and I'm an English major in my freshman year here at Florida State. I'm an active member of Chi Omega, and I love all things involving literature, history, film, and Taylor Swift.