Campus Cutie Zach Sciscente

Name: Zach Sciscente

Major: Exercise Science

Year: Junior

Relationship status: Happily taken

Hometown: Fort Pierce, Florida

Organizations involved with on campus: FSU Men’s Rugby Club, Chi Phi fraternity

Rugby player, dog lover, and Chi Phi pledge Zach Sciscente is on the rise as an exercise science major at Florida State! Read on to learn more about this week’s Campus Cutie.

Her Campus (HC): What is your favorite part about FSU?

Zach Sciscente (ZS): My favorite part about FSU is how the university has become a home to me and how much pride I have in being a Seminole. Pride means a lot to me.

HC: Why did you decide to pledge Chi Phi?

ZS: Over the summer I had the opportunity to hang out with multiple fraternities, but Chi Phi was the friendliest and most down-to-earth fraternity on campus. The decision just felt right.

HC: How long have you been playing rugby for? What is your favorite part about it?

ZS: I’ve played rugby for about 7 years now. I started in high school and fell in love. I love how close you have to be as a team to excel. It really is the ultimate team sport.

HC: Are you a cat or a dog person?

ZS: Dog person, hands down. The unconditional love a dog gives is priceless.

HC: What are you doing for Halloween this year?

ZS: Chi Phi is holding their annual Pumpkin Smash on Halloween night. It’s going to be super fun and all ladies are welcome out for a great time!

HC: Anything else you want to say? Any shoutouts?

ZS: I’d love to shoutout to Mikaela McShane for putting up with me for the past two years at FSU. She has pushed me to be a better person. I don’t know where I’d be without her. 

Sarah Christine Davis is a junior at FSU who frequently has to use her middle name so as not to be confused with the millions of other girls who have the most basic first and last name combination ever. She is double majoring in Editing, Writing, & Media and Media & Communications Studies and, believe it or not, one day wants to work in the media. In her spare time, she comes up with ways to have a friendship as perfect as Amy Poehler and Tina Fey's, daydreams about creating a cat park in her home town (dog parks are so discriminatory), and updates her LinkedIn and Online CV profiles. 
Her Campus at Florida State University.