Campus Cutie: Robert Burnet

Name: Robert Burnet

Year: Sophomore

Major: Business (Finance & Marketing)

Hometown: Miami, FL

Relationship Status: Single

AB: What is your favorite part about FSU?

RB: The college town feel created by all the students here. The diversity, excitement, involvement and pride is just unmatched. FSU really is it’s own separate world and I’d never want to spend my college years anywhere else.

AB: Are you involved in any extracurricular activities on campus?

RB: I’m a member of SigEp fraternity, I participate in intramural sports, and participate in as many philanthropies as I can.

AB: When you’re not busy with schoolwork, what do you like to do with your free time?

RB: I try to be as involved as possible at SigEp, play sports, go out a lot (lol).

AB: What do you enjoy doing on the weekends?

RB: I love tailgates, FSU football, Pots, The Strip, Standard, Clydes…wow, I go out too much.

AB: Are there any interesting facts about you?

RB: Most people wouldn’t know that Spanish was my first language.

AB: What first gets you interested in a girl?

RB: Confidence speaks volumes. The way a girl carries herself is the first thing I think most guys notice. I like when a girl is more confident than I am and can call me out on my BS.

AB: Now since it’s that time of year I have to ask, what are you dressing up as this Halloween?

RB: I might not even get to go out! I have four tests that week! If I do end up going out, I’m thinking Superman haha.

AB: Ok last question: where do you see yourself after college? And, do you have any dreams or aspirations that you want to achieve?

RB: After I’m done with graduate school and a few years working for someone else, I want to eventually start my own business. I’m honestly not sure what it will be, but I have that entrepreneurial mindset for sure.

Maria Losada is a senior at Florida State University pursuing a double major in International Affairs and Editing, Writing and Media. She is driven by her passion for writing and seeks to inspire others through it.  She loves learning about different cultures, languages, and especially enjoys tasting international cuisines!  On her down time you can catch her dancing salsa, reading articles from Her Campus FSU, or daydreaming about her next travel destination. She hopes to live in Washington D.C.  and work for an international development agency."Little by little, one travels far."