Campus Cutie: Kevin

Name: Kevin Corp

Age: 20

Major: I am a double majoring in Finance and Economics and minoring in Psychology.

J: Single?

K: Yes

J: I know you hold a plethora of leadership positions around campus, care to share a few with us?

K: Sure, I am a Board Member of the Student Alumni Association, Homecoming Executive Board Member, Associate Director of the Homecoming Parade and Chief and Princess Selection. Also, I am Treasurer of the Swim Club at FSU (Ladies, he can count!), and lastly I am SAA and College of Business Liaison.

J: How do you find time to be social when you’re so involved?

K: Once I discovered that it was possible to function on 5 hours of sleep every night and accepted that my Starbucks bill would challenged the cost of my tuition, my schedule became much easier to deal with. I guess the key to doing it all is being efficient in your work and managing your time.  That being said, I still only have time to escape the library and go out every four weeks but when I do, I try to make the most of it.

J: How do you take your coffee?

K: I take it Black. Off the record: black and bitter… like my soul. (Oh, we’ve got a jokester here!)

J: Salt or Pepper?

K: Pepper

J: Winter or Summer?

K: Definitely summer, I’d much rather a bathing suit over a jacket.

J: How about dating a fish out of water?

K: “Swimcest” (swimmers dating swimmers) gets real old, real quick. It’s also fun to be with someone who enjoys different things; to answer your question, yes to “dating a fish out of water”.

J: Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

K: It’s difficult to say. Right now I picture myself as either a partner of the Boston Consulting Group or the CEO of my own Asset Management firm. Whether these two goals are realistic achievements within 10 years is yet to be determined, but a guy can dream right?

It’s no doubt that this campus cutie is destined for success.  How can the man who is picking our 2013 Homecoming court not be?  I’m just sayin’ girls, he looks like husband material to me…

Maria Losada is a senior at Florida State University pursuing a double major in International Affairs and Editing, Writing and Media. She is driven by her passion for writing and seeks to inspire others through it.  She loves learning about different cultures, languages, and especially enjoys tasting international cuisines!  On her down time you can catch her dancing salsa, reading articles from Her Campus FSU, or daydreaming about her next travel destination. She hopes to live in Washington D.C.  and work for an international development agency."Little by little, one travels far."