Campus Cutie: Billy McCormac

Name: Billy McCormac

Age: 21

Major: Double majoring in Finance and Professional Sales

Relationship Status: In a relationship

HC: What has been the best part of being a student at Florida State thus far?

McCormac: Joining my fraternity, Sigma Nu.  I made lots of friends and got to go to some of the best parties and tailgates on the planet.

HC: What kind of extracurricular activities do you like to do in your free time?

McCormac: I like to camp, swim in my pool and go to the Palace with my friends.  I also like planning parties at my new house.

HC: What’s a surprising fact about you that few people know?

McCormac: I’m actually a pretty decent cook.  I make steak, homemade buffalo wings, leg of lamb and bruschetta.  I just made the best buffalo chicken sandwich today.  

HC: What’s your idea of the perfect date?

McCormac: A red wine and steak night watching Braveheart.

HC: What do you want for Christmas?

McCormac: I want a safe for all my guns, clothes, Ray-Bans, clothes and a football!

HC: Tell us a funny joke!

McCormac: What happens when a duck flies upside down?

HC: What?!

McCormac: It quacks up!

HC: Ha ha ha! Where do you hope to be in life after you graduate? What about five years from now? Ten years?

McCormac: When I graduate, I want to get a job with a Fortune 500 company.  In five years, I hope to be CEO and partial owner of said Fortune 500 company. In ten years, I will retire and move to the Cayman Islands with my wife and kids. 

HC: Who would you say is your biggest man crush?

McCormac: Um…..def James Franco.

HC: What qualities do you find attractive in a girl?

McCormac: A cute face, long hair and pretty eyes.  Personality wise, I like girls that are fun to be around, funny and like to  listen to music.

HC: Who is the biggest influence in your life?

McCormac: My mom.

HC: Favorite TV show?

McCormac: Definitely Game of Thrones!

Lauren Burkett is an alumna of Florida State University, where she studied Editing, Writing and Media.  Since graduating in 2014, she has worked in marketing, as a flight attendant and now works in the oil and gas industry.  She was the Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus FSU during her time there, and is ecstatic to continue her involvement with the organization as a Chapter Advisor.  Lauren now lives in Denver, Colorado and enjoys being outside, reading and journaling in her free time.   
Maria Losada is a senior at Florida State University pursuing a double major in International Affairs and Editing, Writing and Media. She is driven by her passion for writing and seeks to inspire others through it.  She loves learning about different cultures, languages, and especially enjoys tasting international cuisines!  On her down time you can catch her dancing salsa, reading articles from Her Campus FSU, or daydreaming about her next travel destination. She hopes to live in Washington D.C.  and work for an international development agency."Little by little, one travels far."