Campus Cutie: Alex Bluteau

When Alex isn’t hard at work studying, he is out playing with the Florida State Rugby team.

Name: Alex Bluteau

Year: Sophomore

Major: Environmental Studies

Hometown: Boca Raton 

Mikaela Mcshane: So Alex, I’m sure school and rugby keep you pretty busy. Do you have any other hobbies?

Alex Bluteau: I try to find time to get outside and be active, aside from rugby. I really enjoy hunting, fishing, boating, mountain biking and four wheeling. Honestly I like anything that gets me out in the fresh air. Growing up in Boca I am used to a more outdoor-oriented lifestyle, and I sometimes really miss the water.

MM: Being a single guy on Florida State’s campus, what do you look for in a girl? Which qualities are you most attracted to you?

AB: I need a girl who will hold her own in a conversation – intelligence is extremely sexy, A good sense of humor is also absolutely essential. I like to have fun and I need a girl who is confident enough in herself to be able to take a joke, and tease me back a little too. I love athleticism in a girl. It’s very attractive to see a girl who respects herself enough to take care of her body.

MM: You said you like smart, sassy athletic girls. Who would your celebrity crushes be?

AB: I usually associate actresses with the characters they are the most known for. To name a few I would say, Olivia Wilde, Scarlet Johansson, Emma Stone and Kate Beckinsale.

MM: Where do you see yourself after college?

AB: I hope to have a career involving environmental science and to be living somewhere on the water. I really want to love the job I have – I never want to be one of those people who dreads going to work in the morning. 

Third year Editing/Writing/Media & International Affairs Major.FSU Campus Correspondent Reader, Runner, Coffee lover."Everyones life ends the same way. It is only the details of how one lived and how one died that distinguish one man from another." ~Hemingway 
Kalie Marsch is a senior at Florida State University majoring in Editing, Writing and Media within the College of English. She aspires to work in magazine publishing and editing in the future, and lives for New York Fashion Week. When she's not busy with work or school, she loves to shop, read magazines and online style blogs, sit down with a good book, or go to the gym. She is obsessed with New York City and plans to move there after graduating from college. Kalie also loves being involved on campus and meeting new people. She is super excited to work with Her Campus and looks forward to helping make the FSU chapter the best it can be!