Caleb Caldwell: Our Intriguing, Outdoorsy, And Tall Campus Cutie

Her Campus (HC): Can you give us some general background about yourself? Where do you call home? What’s your year and major? Do you participate in any campus activities?

Caleb Caldwell (CC): I call Tampa, Florida my home during the holidays and the summer. I am a Senior studying Computational Biology. Current campus activities include being Vice President of Fellowship for Alpha Phi Omega and Production Assistant for Dance Marathon. I’m Vice President of Fellowship because friendship to me is one of the most important entities in this world. I became a Production Assistant for DM because after my first year of Dance Marathon I instantly fell in love! There is no other philanthropy like it and I really wanted to get more involved.

HC: Computational Biology? What do you want to do with that?

CC: Epidemiology, study pathogen spread and such.

HC: Well thanks for clearing that up! What are some of your favorite pastimes?

CC: My favorite pastimes include playing intense wiffleball with my brother, taking photos of absolutely everything, and working on my Jeep.

HC: Does your Jeep have a name?

CC: Sadly, no, but if it did I would name it Charles.

HC: What is your favorite childhood memory?

CC: I was about 4 years old and at Disney with my family. My brother and I were playing with Toy Story toys and me, being the older brother, stole his toy and ran off with it. My brother, having not yet walked, stood up and ran after me. To this day I take credit for teaching him to walk!

HC: If you could be any age, what age would that be and why?

CC: If I could be 25 forever I would. It’s the perfect age! You’re old enough to do everything and still young enough to do everything.

HC: What’s your relationship status?

CC: Currently off of the market.

HC: Oh really? How did you meet?

CC: I met Veronica thanks to APhiO! We have been together about eight months now and they have been wonderful. She is the greatest.

HC: What is your perfect date?

CC: As long as I am with the person I wish to be with, any date is perfect.

HC: Describe yourself in three words.

CC: 1. Intriguing 2. Outdoorsy 3. Tall

HC: How tall are you?

CC: I’m only 6’3″ which on a sports scale isn’t overly tall but it works. Occasionally you find a perk or two with the added height. The true problem with it though is I can’t fit in to those kiddie rides at the mall! It was a truly dismal day when I learned of this because nothing is more exciting then riding a fake plastic car back and forth for 1 minute for the steal of a price one whole dollar!

HC: Do you have life advice for our readers?

CC: Don’t be afraid to dance!

HC: What’s a fun fact about you?

CC: I’ve been to 32 of the 50 U.S. states.

HC: Wow! Which was your favorite so far?

CC: My favorite state far and above was Alaska, it is impossible to put it in to words how beautiful the state is. Everywhere you look is some kind of amazing feature. My list of life goals does include visiting all 18 remain states in some capacity, because traveling is one of my most loved things to do.

Cassi is a junior at Florida State University. As an Environmental Studies major, Cassi likes outdoor activities such as biking, hiking, and going to parks. She is part of a community Service Fraternity, Alpha Phi Omega, which has brought her to some very unique and exciting experiences around Tallahassee. From washing dogs to preparing food for the elderly, Cassi loves to help the community out any way that she can. In her free time, Cassi likes to paint, read, take bubble baths, wreck her boyfriend at chess, beat the high score to Mrs. Pac Man at Voodoo Dog, play with her hamsters, or attend concerts. As always, this Seminole bleeds Garnet and Gold! 
Her Campus at Florida State University.