March is the month in which we transition from winter into spring, Spring Break approaches, and Brad Paisley blesses Tallahassee with his musical talent. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, you read that correctly. American country music star Brad Paisley will be making a stop in the state’s capital as part of his Weekend Warrior World Tour in March.​

Courtesy: Florida Strawberry Festival

Brad Douglas Paisley originally hit the country music scene with his debut album Who Needs Pictures back in 1999 and has since then, been giving other country music artists a run for their money. One year after releasing his first album, he was awarded the Horizon Award from the Country Music Association Awards (which is often referred to as CMA) and the best new male vocalist trophy from the Academy of Country Music. This would become Paisley’s first platinum album. He would then go on to get inducted into the Grand Ole Opry before winning Music Video of the Year at the Country Music Association Awards for “I’m Gonna Miss Her,” his first single released from his second platinum album. All in all, Paisley has created 11 successful studio albums, one album dedicated to the Christmas season, and 43 hit singles over the course of 18 years.

Paisley’s music has touched the hearts of millions across the country. With his soothing voice, soft instrumentals, and storytelling lyrics, his music speaks to people and has a way of bringing people closer together. Paisley has been coined “a staple” in the country music industry. So, if you plan on being in Tallahassee on Friday 9 March, be sure to purchase your tickets soon (you can purchase them here) because they’re selling out fast! Country music artists Dustin Lynch and Chase Bryant will be special guests and the show will start at 7:30 p.m. at the Donald L. Tucker Civic Center. Bring a date or a friend and see why millions have fallen in love with Brad Paisley.

A senior attending Florida State. Double majoring in English and French. 
Her Campus at Florida State University.