Beth Newcott: Artistic and Active

I’m happy to know Beth from working with her for almost a year now. She’s down-to-earth, funny, and easy to get along with — so it was obvious she had to be this week’s Campus Cutie.

Name: Beth Newcott

Age: 21

Major: Human Resource Management, minor in Hospitality

Year in school: Senior

Relationship Status: In a relationship

Her Campus (HC): Do you have any post-graduation plans?

Beth Newcott (BN): I’m hoping to find a job right out of college and start my career somewhere in Florida, near the water (preferably Jacksonville).

HC: What kind of career do you want to pursue?

BN: I want to work as either like a recruiter or as an HR generalist for a big corporation.

HC: What do you like to do when you don’t have to worry about work or school?

BN: In my spare time, I like to paint and hang out with my friends. I like staying active so any time I have the opportunity to play a sport I jump on it.

HC: Where’s your favorite place to eat in Tallahassee?

BN: I’d probably say my favorite restaurant is Milano. The stuffed shells are SO good.

HC: Can you tell us an embarrassing moment that happened to you?

BN: One time we went on a family vacation to a cabin in the mountains and ended up renting a car for our travels. As we were leaving the place where we check in for my cabin, I walked out of the building and jumped into the wrong car that just so happened to be identical to our rental car. I opened the door to [and found] myself sitting next to a baby seat and a boy that wasn’t my brother, and [I] almost instantly started crying and ran to the RIGHT rental car. My family still to this day laughs about it but it was definitely one of the most embarrassing moments I remember.

Haleigh is a 22 year old college student who is slowly but surely getting closer and closer to graduating from the beautiful Florida State University (in May, to be exact). With a love for puppies that's almost too much to handle at times and a slight obsession with sushi, Haleigh is passionate about all things cute and fun, with a hint of sass. Go Noles!
Her Campus at Florida State University.