As much as we all love makeup (trust me, I know), skin care products are the best things to invest when it comes to your beauty routine. Of course, you don’t have to spend your whole paycheck on a face serum, but you do have to invest time, and perhaps a little cash when it comes to curating a skin care routine that actually works. Whether it is gel cleanser or a face mask, the best products you can find are listed below from our favorite brands like Milk Makeup, Sweet Chef and Pixi. So, start saving and get scrolling for the best skin care products of 2019 (so far). You can thank us later.

Milk Makeup: Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil Hydrating Face Mask ($24)

Milk Makeup already has a CBD oil-infused mascara in its line, so it’s no surprise that it’s now launching a face mask made with the same ingredients. This Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil Hydrating Face Mask is a solid Kaolin clay mask aiming to gently exfoliate your skin, and then hydrate it with aloe, glycerin and CBD oil.

Pixi By Petra: Glow Tonic ($15)

This is Teen Vogue’s favorite exfoliating toner, and for a good reason. It will exfoliate and purify your skin with glycolic acid and will improve circulation with ginseng. It gently accelerates cell renewal to reveal a brighter and more glowy skin. Bonus: it’s good for all skin types and is not tested on animals (aka VEGAN!).

Sweet Chef by Glow Recipe: Beet + Vitamin A Serum Shot ($20)

Sweet Chef mixes the perfect daily shot of vegetables and vitamins to freshly boost skin’s vitality and help your skin radiate. The Beet + Vitamin A Serum Shot is a lightweight gel essence formulated with vitamin-packed beet to refine pores and smooth rough skin. This bouncy, non-sticky gel formula will make your skin feel soft and supple, while evening tone for that poreless glass skin look.

Josh Rosebrook: Hydrating Accelerator ($35)

A hydrating moisturizer and toner in a handy spritz format. This product is a multi-action combination of a toner and a light moisturizer, and it’s packed with organic, vitamin-infused Aloe Water to deliver hydration and nutrients. Use it as a booster for other hydrating creams, balms and serums and you’ll see a major difference.

Patchology: Mood Patch Eye Gels in Happy Place ($15)

The idea of mood-boosting under eye patches is definitely a trend that is escalating faster than we thought. These hibiscus and rose infused Patchology Mood Patch Eye Gels are the go-to when we’re feeling a little off (and puffy).

Jordan Samuel Skin: The Matinee Gel Cleanser ($28)

This gel cleanser will take your daily cleanse to the next stage. It has all the requirements: non-foaming, skin-soothing chamomile and cucumber, and just a touch of salicylic acid to keep your complexion clear.

The Ordinary: Granactive Retinoid 5% in Squalane ($14)

If you stopped using retinol in the past due to pinkness and flakiness, this high-dose retinoid will be your “knight in shining dropper.” It’s derived from vitamin A, just like retinol, but it has a different chemical structure that makes it gentler on your skin while still having the wrinkle-fighting benefits.

I Dew Care: Ice Cream Masks  ($20)

We are all screaming for these ice cream-inspired face masks from Instagram-friendly brand I Dew Care. They come in three different formulas. The hydrating “soft serve” with hyaluronic acid and squalene, the soothing “sorbet” option with green tea and aloe vera, and the brightening “gelato” mask that uses raspberry extract to banish dullness.

First Aid Beauty: Facial Radiance Pads ($16)

According to the brand, “the regular use of these pads will sooth the skin’s texture – providing the perfect canvas for flawless makeup application.” Cucumber and Indian gooseberry will help tone your skin, while lemon peel and licorice root will leave your face looking bright and glowing.  

All graphics courtesy of Valeria Rivadeneira. 

Peruvian and with 18 years old, she is a junior at Florida State University majoring in Communication and minoring in Recreation and Events. She loves everything related to fashion and photography; and after graduation she aspires to put her skills and attitudes to work at a major fashion publication. Follow her on Instagram @valeeriva.
Her Campus at Florida State University.