The Best Pam and Jim Moments to Get You in the Mood for Valentine’s Day

If you love The Office as much as I do (hint: a lot), then you’ve probably watched it all the way through multiple times. And if you love Pam and Jim’s relationship as much as I do (I bet you can guess how much), then this list of some of their best moments is perfect for you this Valentine’s Day.

A fuzzy screen in the back ground might say \"netflix\" but the image\'s selective focus is on a mug of some sort.
Pexels

“The Dundies” (Season 2 Episode 1)

We all know this episode as the one where Pam “[felt] God in this Chili’s,” but it also has some really cute moments between Pam and Jim. This is where we technically saw their first kiss after Pam won her Dundie for whitest shoes, but we also saw Jim making sure she got home safely after she had a few too many of those Chili’s margaritas.

“Casino Night” (Season 2 Episode 22)

I’m not going to lie, I tear up every time I watch this episode. Watching how hurt Jim was when Pam said she couldn’t be with him was heartbreaking. But then they made it up to us when they shared their first real kiss at the end of the episode. It was the moment we were all waiting for since the beginning of the series.

“The Job” (Season 3 Episode 23)

After a season full of awkwardness between them, and a relationship between Jim and Karen, Jim finally asked Pam out on a date. When he realized he needed to try again with her, he left to ask her out in the middle of his interview for a position at corporate, and boy are we glad he did. And seeing Pam tear up after he asked her was the icing on the cake.

“Weight Loss: Part 2” (Season 5 Episode 2)

After a proposal moment that was stolen by Andy in season 4, every fan wondered when Jim would finally be able to propose to Pam. They talked about waiting until after Pam was done with school, but this moment where they met halfway at a gas station was completely perfect for them. It was simple, but Jim’s inability to wait any longer made it so much sweeter.

“Frame Toby” (Season 5 Episode 9)

This was the gesture to end all gestures. Jim’s parents were selling their house and he bought it for Pam as a surprise, even converting the garage into an art studio for her. For a moment, viewers weren’t certain of how Pam would react, but then she let him know how happy it made her, showing how much Jim knows and loves her.

“Stress Relief: Part 2” (Season 5 Episode 2)

I think this is easily one of the funniest episodes of The Office, but the storyline of Pam’s parents’ divorce adds a whole other dimension to the episode. At the end of it, we find out that Pam’s dad ultimately decided to divorce her mom because he never loved her as much as Jim loved Pam. And when Pam said that her kids were going to be right about their parents being soulmates, I melted.

“Company Picnic” (Season 5 Episode 28)

In this episode, Pam went to the ER after she twisted her ankle in a company volleyball game. But instead of finding out if her ankle was sprained, she found out that she was pregnant! It was such a happy moment for Pam and Jim, and Jim’s reaction was absolutely priceless.

“Niagara: Part 2” (Season 6 Episode 5)

Everything about this episode was exactly what we needed from Pam and Jim’s relationship. On the day of their wedding, so many things went wrong, but they were able to turn it into something beautiful. When they snuck away to get married on a ship at Niagara Falls, I know we all swooned. And we definitely can’t forget when Jim cut his tie to make Pam feel better about her torn veil.

“A.A.R.M.” (Season 9 Episode 22)

Season 9 was a rough one for our favorite lovebirds. They fought a lot and started going to couples therapy, and Pam started to think that she wouldn’t be enough for Jim in the long run. After trying and failing to reassure her that she would be, Jim made a compilation video of some of their best moments and gave it to her to watch. When she was done watching it, Jim came back into the room and said, “not enough for me? You are everything,” and I haven’t been the same since I watched that episode.

I'm a senior double majoring in Media/Communication Studies and Editing, Writing, and Media at Florida State University. I love Jesus, traveling, coffee, and music.
Her Campus at Florida State University.