The Best Netflix Binges For Your Summer Break

While you are working at your summer job or killing that summer internship, Netflix will be posting lots of shows. No matter what your summer plans are, it is the perfect season to binge or casually watch an episode or two in between beach visits. Here is a short list of some of Netflix’s biggest summer shows making a return this year.

Orange In The New Black, June 9

Last season left off with a cliffhanger and everyone will be running to watch this show when season 5 is released. While the trailer didn’t offer any closure, we don’t have to wait too long to see what are the newest happenings of Litchfield are.

Master of None, May 12

Aziz Ansari is in Italy. He is partying. He’s looking for love. His really tall friend is there. I’m pretty sure John Legend is playing the piano during one part of the trailer. Watch all of this play out when Master of None comes back.

Courtesy: Netflix

Girlboss, April 21

Based on the founder of Nasty Gal, Sophia Amoruso, this show has fashion, drama, bad ass girls, California, and inspiration. Even though Nasty Gal filed for bankruptcy this past November, you can still see how the clothing retailer began.

Dear White People, April 28

Based off of the 2014 movie of the same name, this show focuses on politics at a mainly white Ivy League university. This show is sure to be funny and informative at the same time. Sometimes it’s good to help put a lighter touch on what can be such a heated topic for many. This show is not watered down and covers real topics and it should be great to watch.

Courtesy: Netflix

Cable Girls, April 28

This is Netflix’s first Spanish series. It follows four women working as cable operators in 1920’s Madrid. The women strive to be independent and are loyal to one another. It is sure to be one of the best shows of the year (even if some of us might have to use subtitles)!

Advertising major from Jacksonville, Florida who never grew out of her Jonas Brothers phase
Her Campus at Florida State University.