yulia chinato fWTwGRXQzI8 unsplash
yulia chinato fWTwGRXQzI8 unsplash

One of the best parts of Halloween is watching your favorite celebs transform into other people for a night. The over the top costumes, the glamour, the gore, it’s all part of the Hollywood Halloween tradition that we love. Some celebs, however, go above and beyond when it comes to fully embodying a different character, and this year they did not disappoint. Here are some of this year’s best celeb Halloween looks!

Kylie Jenner as Barbie

Credit: People Magazine

It goes without being said that Kylie loves to be over the top glamorous, which is why her Barbie costume and accompanying photo shoot was nothing out of the ordinary for her. The young beauty mogul transformed into a life-size version of the childhood doll we all know and love. Her photo shoot was completed with a stand and box and all the works in order to bring her Barbie girl dreams to life.

Camila Mendes and Lili Reinhart as Pedro and Napoleon Dynamite

Credit: People

The Riverdale stars play best friends on and off the screen and nothing screams friendship quite like dressing up as the most iconic duo of all time: Pedro and Napoleon. This Halloween transformation is one for the history books and honestly, they have never looked better.

Harry Styles as Elton John

Credit: Vogue

There are only two things in this world that can make any situation better: sequins and Harry Styles. When you put the two of them together you get the best Halloween costume of all time, hands down. Harry paid homage to the iconic Elton John by dressing in his sequined Dodgers outfit complete with the rose-tinted glasses and everything. We would honestly not be upset if he decided to dress like this more often.

Ciara as Black Panther’s Nakia

Credit: POPSUGAR Middle East

This costume isn’t too far off from Ciara’s everyday look considering she’s dressed like a badass female who slays on the reg. She paid homage to one of this year’s biggest standout characters, Nakia from Black Panther, and she did the role justice, to say the least. Nakia was played by Lupita Nyong’o and I’m sure she was incredibly happy with Ciara’s portrayal.   

Kar-Jenners as Victoria’s Secret Angels

Credit: E!

The Kardashian-Jenner gang is known for being over the top glamorous in just about everything that they do, and this Halloween was nothing short of that. The socialites made quite the statement when they stepped out in their best Victoria’s Secret angles costumes, complete with actual wings from the VS Fashion Show.

G-Eazy as Harvey Dent/Two-Face

Credit: Capital XTRA​

G-Eazy caused quite the stir in this costume as he dressed as a DC Comic character, but DIDN’T attend Halsey’s Halloween party. The singer/songwriter hosted her annual Halloween party with this year’s theme being “Gotham City Villains.” G-Eazy decided to send a message by dressing for the theme, and not attending the festivity. Quite the scandal if you ask me!

I'm a senior from Miami, FL majoring in Public Relations and pursuing a Master's degree in Integrated Marketing Communication. Think of me as the love child of Samantha Jones & Carrie Bradshaw, plus throw in a little Cuban spice.
Her Campus at Florida State University.