“Bachelor in Paradise” Season 3 Recap

And they live happily ever after…well most of them. Last Monday marked our first week without Bachelor in Paradise. For those of you who are missing the beach, the drinks and the drama, here’s a recap of what happened and where the couples are now.

Carly and Evan:

The third season of Bachelor in Paradise started with Evan immediately falling for Carly, but her feelings were non-existent at that point. However, what started off as unrequited love on Evan’s end, turned out to be the strongest relationship in Paradise. Somehow between a death scare and a hospital visit date, Carly began to fall for Evan. The self-proclaimed “weird couple’s” relationship grew more and more with each strange date that they had. On the last full day in Paradise, Carly and Evan turned their love into art with the help of a very large canvas, some paint, and a local woman to guide them. The next morning, Evan woke up knowing Carly was whom he wanted to be with for the rest of his life. Luckily, Carly felt the same way, saying “yes” when Evan asked, “Will you freaking marry me?” Even though Carly and Evan had a rocky start, this couple became my favorite pair by the end of the season because if they can find their soulmate, anyone can.

Courtesy: People

Lace and Grant:

Other than the hot second that Lace was with Chad (before he got kicked out of Paradise), Grant and Lace spent all of their time in Paradise together. From the very first rose ceremony, the self-named couple, “Grace,” had a very solid relationship. Grant may have been the first one to say those three words, “I love you,” but eventually Lace caught up with the firefighter by getting matching tattoos on their last day together in Paradise, showing just how much she loves Grant. Although the two woke up from their final date in the fantasy suite with some conflicting emotions, they still got engaged and are very much in love.

Courtesy: Instagram

Amanda and Josh:

Amanda and Josh were another couple that was strong from the start. Despite the many warnings Amanda got from Evan, Nick and the Ferguson twins throughout the season, she stuck with her man. It seemed like everyone had something to say about Josh, frequently bringing up his ex-fiancée’s, bachelorette Andi Dorfman, tell-all book about their relationship. Amanda and Josh’s relationship had to overcome the most obstacles, but luckily, the pair made it out of Paradise, happily engaged. According to the last episode of After Paradise, Josh moved to California to live with Amanda and her two daughters.

Courtesy: Amanda Stanton Blog

Nick and Jen:

Although three couples left Paradise engaged, Nick and Jen didn’t quite get their happy ending. Nick and Jen may have had some strong moments, but unlike the other three couples, the connection was never really there for them. A week before the Bachelor in Paradise season finale, ABC announced that Nick will be the newest Bachelor, so it didn’t come as a surprise to viewers when he didn’t propose to Jen in Paradise. We may be sad that this couple didn’t get engaged, but now Nick has a shot at finding his happily ever after and I can’t wait to see what will happen! Be sure to tune into The Bachelor starring Nick Viall on ABC in 2017.

Courtesy: ABC

Her Campus at Florida State University.