Are YOU Ready for April Fools Day?

Only two more days remain before the beloved (dreaded?) festival of chaos that is April Fools’ Day. It’s time to get prepared.

Has your roommate been driving you crazy? She keeps leaving giant wads of hair in the shower? Or maybe your SO has been snoring particularly loud lately. Perhaps your parents keep badgering you about that Chem grade. Now is your time to seek your (good-spirited) revenge, Collegiettes!

We have compiled for you some of the best and most replicable April Fools’ pranks that we could find. They are all totally doable and totally hilarious (for the prankster, at least). Take a look below and get planning. Happy pranking, Collegiettes!*

1. The Classic

Source: ViralNova

It’s classic. It’s annoying. It’s perfect.

2. This one might be dangerous…

Source: ViralNova

This is one time where being short is going to be really handy.

3. This one’s really going to start someone’s day off right.

Does your roommate spend way too much time in the bathroom every morning? This may not solve the problem, but it’s sure as heck going to be funny.

4. And here is where the emotional trauma comes in.

Source: College Crunch

Bad middle school yearbook pictures exist solely for this purpose.

5. Everyone loves Vitamin…K?

Source: ViralNova

How thoughtful of you! You made orange juice for your roommates!

6. If you didn’t have to pee already…

Source: BuzzFeed

Turning the bathroom light on to find this will definitely help.

7.  Your co-workers will love this.

Source: The Huffington Post

It would probably be a good idea to give your boss a heads-up about this one.

8.  Taste the rainbow?

Source: The Huffington Post

So simple, yet SO effective.

9. Freshen the place up a little.

Source: The Huffington Post

Too much of a good thing can become a very good thing.

10. This one works every time.

Source: ViralNova

The video is horrifying enough on its own…

*Her Campus FSU does not assume responsibility for any consequences that may occur as a result of pranking. This includes, but is not limited to, physical injury, emotional injury, mental injury and the inception of a full out prank war. 

Morgan is currently a junior in the Editing, Writing, and Media program. Her interests include Kraft macaroni and cheese, cats, overpriced candles, Icelandic ambient music, tattoos, cherry coke, and short lists. Her true aspiration is to become an international pop sensation, but, due to her complete lack of musical ability, a life as a professional writer will have to do.
Her Campus at Florida State University.