Courtesy: Miranda Mauro 

The women of the Alpha Phi Gamma Phi Chapter here at Florida State celebrated their fifth annual Red Dress Gala last Friday. This is their fall philanthropy event that benefits Women’s Heart Health and the Alpha Phi Foundation. The night was filled with a lovely sit down dinner, photo booth, speakers both affected by the cause and from Tallahassee Memorial Hospital as well as a silent and live auction. It was a wonderful night for a cause that is near and dear to the hearts of all Alpha Phi sisters. 

Miranda is a Senior at FSU pursuing a degree in Sports Management. Her interests mainly include sports, sports, and more sports although she was never the athlete (oops). Her love for sports balances out her girly ways. She can sit down and cheer on her favorite New York teams with just as much passion as buying a new top (on sale of course). She is absolutely obsessed with her puggle, scrolling Twitter, and sleeping in. She hopes to rule the sports world someday, own a baby elephant, live on the beach, and have a big family. 
Her Campus at Florida State University.