Alexandra Jones: Total Overachiever and Total Campus Cutie

This week I was able to sit down with one of my favorite people and a FSU super star, Alexandra Jones. As one of my oldest friends from Florida State and high school she had no choice but to answer my questions and give us insight on her life her at FSU and how she stays busy.

Major: Political Science

Year: Sophomore

Hometown: West Palm Beach, Florida

Zodiac Sign: Taurus

Favorite Lunch Spot in Tallahassee: Moe’s

How long have you been an FSU fan? Since my freshman year of high school!

Her Campus FSU (HC): Okay first things first, I’ve known you forever but our readers haven’t so do us a favorite and just give a brief summary of everything you’re involved in at FSU.

Alexandra Jones (AJ): Within the Panhellenic community, I am a member of Kappa Kappa Gamma and serve as the Event Chair and I will also be a Recruitment Counselor for Florida State’s 2015 Recruitment! I am very proud to say the I was Service Chair for FSU Homecoming and assisted in two service events, Karaoke for a Cure, and Renegade Recess. I am also involved with  For The Kids, and work as Mini Marathon Assistant for Dance Marathon.

HC: With everything you are involved in how do you keep time for yourself?

AJ: It’s a great thing I love all the things I am involved in, because there is nearly never a moment of free time! It is super important to have good time management skills so I can be productive when I need to, and also I give myself time to watch Netflix with my roomies.

HC: Since you are a campus cutie you do have to answer some question about relationships. What is something you look for in a guy?

AJ: I think the most important thing is definitely a sense of humor.

HC: What advice do you have for anybody looking to get involved with FSU but just not knowing how?

AJ: It is so easy to get involved on this campus. Find something you enjoy, or are passionate about and go for it! Apply for executive positions and never doubt yourself, if you don’t get what you applied for, try something else. There are hundreds of clubs on campus, just look one up, and attend their meetings, it could be a life changing experience. Remember, you don’t need to be in Greek Life to be involved!

HC: Give a fun fact about yourself?

AJ: My Uncle Mark played for the FSU football team when he went to college here in the 80’s. So, my family does not take FSU football lightly, we are mega fans.

HC: Is there anything you miss about your hometown that you wish Tallahassee had?

AJ: Being from West Palm, there was always a beach that was less than 10 miles away—and I miss that. I love Tallahassee, but having a beach here would be the cherry on top!

Malory is an overachieving free spirit with a severe pasta addiction who is trying to change the world. Interest include human rights, coffee, and bad TV.Location: Underwater 
Her Campus at Florida State University.