If you didn’t think Adele could be any more perfect…

In January, the multi-talented, Grammy award-winning musician became an ordained minister to officiate her friend Alan Carr’s wedding to his partner, Paul Drayton. Not only did she marry the happy couple, she also planned the event and sang at the reception – in the backyard of her LA home. She even flew the couple to Vegas to watch Celine Dion perform.

In an interview with This Morning with Phillip and Holly, Carr, an English comedian and television personality, spoke affectionately about his friendship with Adele and her desire to help him with the wedding. “I want to do your special day. Let me do everything,” the singer said. Carr added that Adele “is the kindest, most sweetest, loveliest person ever.”

Adele’s recent Instagram post features the singer in front of a wall of white and blush-colored roses, draped in flowing robes: “seeing as the cat’s out of the bag. I married two of my best friends in January. You know me any excuse to dress up… @chattyman #LoveisLove”.

Courtesy: Instagram

Adele has always been outspoken about her passion for self-acceptance and her support of the LGBTQ community. In an interview with Out Magazine, she said, “I get a lot of mail from people who tell me that I make them really happy to be themselves, and really comfortable with who they are, which I love.”

But now, Adele can add ordained minister to her long list of accomplishments.

There are more celebrity ministers than you might realize, including actors Jonah Hill, Benedict Cumberbatch, Tom Hanks, and Emma Stone. With sites like GetOrdained.org , and UniversalLifeChurchMinisters.org, users simply submit a form and receive an emailed confirmation in a matter of minutes, with “no tests to take and no lengthy forms to fill out.” Upon the acceptance of your form, you become a legally recognized minister – for free. According to Universal Life Church’s site, 20 million people have already done it.

Adele is the best wedding planner and friend, hands down. The next wedding she officiates, I want an invite!

Her Campus at Florida State University.