9 Times Harry Styles Absolutely Rocked His Custom-Made Gucci Suits

You know you’ve made it as an artist when your album goes No. 1 on the Billboard charts, right? You would think so, but according to Harry Styles — former pop prince turned rockstar — you’ve officially made it when Gucci decides to custom design a plethora of suits for you to flaunt while touring your No. 1 album worldwide. Harry Styles, one of the world’s biggest heartthrobs and a name known by millions, is currently on the road again, but this time it’s to perform his debut album as a solo artist. Going from sold-out arenas and stadium tours with his former band, One Direction, Styles decided to showcase his solo talents in smaller, scaled-down venues to offer his fans the ultimate, intimate Harry Styles experience — custom Gucci suits and all. Here is a rundown of (some) his best looks:

1. San Francisco: The Masonic – Sept. 19, 2017

Courtesy: Elle Magazine

To kick off his world tour, Styles graced the stage in an embroidered floral white suit. Some may say it resembles their Grandma’s old couch, but I’m very much here for it.

2. Los Angeles: The Forum – Sept. 20, 2017

Courtesy: Esquire

Making all of the hearts in the audience throb in another floral suit, but this time it’s blue and gold; that profile though.

3. Las Vegas: iHeartRadio Music Festival – Sept. 22, 2017

Courtesy: 24 Hour Canada

In Vegas for the iHeartRadio Music festival, Harry channeled his British roots and rocked a red and navy diamond checkered suit, proving once again that this man can literally wear anything and make it look good.

4. Chicago: Chicago Hall – Sept. 26, 2017

Courtesy: British Vogue

Pink and green glitter suit? 100% Yes. It’s so shiny. How does he do it? I mean look at him.

5. New York City: Radio City Music Hall – Sept. 28, 2017

Courtesy: Getty Images

It’s New York baby, always jacked up… in another floral suit. Metallic. Floral. Suit. He knows exactly what he’s doing to us *Insert heart-eye emoji.*

6. Boston: Wang Theatre – Sept. 29, 2017

Courtesy: Twitter

Black and yellow, black and yellow, black and yellow. Not too many people can pull off wearing yellow, but are we actually surprised that Harry Styles can? Nope.

7. Toronto, Canada: Massey Hall – Oct. 4, 2017

Courtesy: Twitter

Just stop your cryin’ it’ll be alright, Harry Styles wore an Asian inspired purple embroidered suit at his show in Canada and continues to push past masculine fashion standards for men.

8. Austin, Texas: Moody Theatre – Oct. 11, 2017

Courtesy: Twitter

In Texas, Styles proved he looks really pretty in pink in this satin, dragon-embroidered suit. Harry Styles, First of his name, Breaker of Hearts, King of Gucci suits — everyone bend the knee.

9. London, England: Apollo Theater – Oct. 30, 2017

Courtesy: MTV UK

Back in his homeland, Harry proves that he has a heart of gold with a sequin floral Gucci suit to match.

If you don’t know, now you know. Whether he is wearing holey-skinny jeans paired with a vintage concert tee and beat up boots, or a custom suit designed by one of the biggest names in the fashion industry (casual), Harry Styles can make anything look ridiculously cool.

Her Campus at Florida State University.