8 Things You Must Do This Fall

Fall has officially arrived, and although the weather in Tallahassee may still seem like it’s the middle of July, that “fall feeling” is in the air, and we couldn’t be more excited. There’s so much to look forward to in the season of football, cozy sweaters and pumpkin spice everything. We plan on fully embracing the season changing, and you should too! Here are 8 things we’re determined to do this fall.      

1. Visit a pumpkin patch.

A pumpkin patch offers everything that makes us think of fall. We don’t know about you, but we think there’s something so fun about searching for that perfect pumpkin. Make a day out of it, and invite your friends for a girls’ trip. Don’t forget to take your camera – there will be plenty of photo opportunities! Tip: Try The Pumpkin Patch at Tallahassee Heights.

2. Go to a football game.

This should go without question – but it’s too important not to include! Embrace the Florida State football season, and cheer on your 'Noles at Doak Campbell Stadium! Even if you’re not a big football fan, this is a fall must (tailgating included).

3. Find the perfect Halloween costume.

Pull out all the stops when it comes to putting together your Halloween costume this year. Get creative and plan a costume with a friend or a group. Whether you decide to go the DIY route or buy yours from a local store, we recommend planning early. 

4. Make pumpkin chocolate chip cookies.

Pumpkin with chocolate is quite possibly my favorite fall flavor combo. If you’re like us, you’ll love these cookies too! They’re great for those nights when you just want to stay in, or surprise your friends with a special fall treat. You could even whip up a batch of these for your whole dorm room floor. We promise they’ll be thanking you. Click here for a great recipe.