8 Summer Essentials You Need Right Now

Do you have everything to achieve the summer of a lifetime? Her Campus FSU has got you covered as we lay out all of the summer essentials!

Waterproof Makeup:

Summer time means heat, sweat, and swimming. Try Milani Eyeliner, they have waterproof along with a multitude of colors which is perfect for the summer; the eyeliner also has a fine tip, allowing anyone to achieve a perfect cat eye. It’s important that your makeup doesn’t melt off your face or you might end up looking like this.

Courtesy: Giphy

Hair:

Salt water, sun and chlorine dry hair out. TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume Pre-Wash Conditioner and Shampoo help to hydrate hair while adding volume. No one wants to spend a lot of time fussing with their hair over summer, so this is perfect for easy, shiny locks.

Courtesy: Giphy

Health:

Being stuck at home sick during the summer will ruin your time. AZO Cranberry Gummies are great for preventing UTIs, which you could actually get by relaxing in a hot tub! These have the benefits of normal cranberries such as Vitamin C and antioxidants but have a mixed berry flavor so everyone can enjoy them.

Courtesy: Giphy

Fashion:

Exposed bra straps are not a cute look. Brappz Strap can turn almost any bra into a multifunctional bra. Even strapless bras can be transformed with Brappz hooks. Brappz Straps are very thin so they can be hidden under any strap!

Courtesy: Giphy

Money:

When you are on vacation, the last thing you want to worry about is having cash on you and bringing the right amount. Circle Pay allows you to transfer money to other people, or vice versa. All you have to do is take a picture of your debit card – it’s totally stress-free! 

Courtesy: Giphy

Travel:

Going to new places and seeing different parts of the world are great ways to spend your summer. CEA Study Abroad offers a variety of summer programs in places in 12 countries like Spain, Italy and France. Because this is a study abroad program, you can knock out some credits while taking the vacation of a lifetime. You might even meet your prince charming.

Courtesy: Giphy

Accessories:

Whether you are traveling somewhere new or just driving to the beach, you need to have cute and functional accessories. The Vera Bradley Ella Tote makes a perfect beach bag or everyday purse. The Zip ID Case is also perfect to hold your ID and some money while being small and portable.

Courtesy: Giphy

Get your vacation started by picking up some of these summer must-haves!

Hey my name is Taylor! In my free time I like reading/watching videos about anything beauty related. I have way more lipstick than a girl could ever need, but I will probably buy more. I'm a documentary addict and love learning about new things.
Her Campus at Florida State University.