8 Springtime Sangria Recipes You Need to Try

The weather is finally warming up here in Tally so say goodbye to your boots and hello to your bikinis: ladies, pool days are here! What’s better than lounging poolside, getting your tan on, with a drink in your hand? Well, nothing. We’ve got some of the yummiest springtime-inspired sangria recipes on deck (ha!) that you’re going be obsessed with.

Courtesy: Shared Appetite

This sangria recipe spruces up the classic pineapple juice and Malibu combo that we all know and love. Add in some sweet white wine, pineapple chunks and pineapple coconut seltzer (yum!?) and you’ve got a tasty sangria recipe that you and your friends will love.

Courtesy: Kitchen Treaty

Who doesn’t enjoy nice refreshing strawberry lemonade on a hot day? This delicious sangria version will have you drooling. Some white wine like Chardonnay, mixed with a little rum, strawberries, lemon and apples leaves you with this adorably pink drink. The color and the taste just scream springtime.

Courtesy: New Air

There’s no shame in enjoying good old classic sangria. This recipe is famous in the St. Pete area, and for good reason. It is a standard mix of red wine, citrus fruits, cinnamon and brandy that all sangria lovers can agree is not only the best tasting, but the prettiest combination to boot. Disclaimer: This might be the best classic red sangria recipe known to man.

Courtesy: Blue Grass Bites

If Margarita Monday is your thing (because tequila, obviously), you’re going to love this recipe. It has a mix of gold tequila, white wine, berries and mint leaves to create refreshing fruity sangria with a kick that’s perfect for springtime. Just make sure to take it easy with this one, because as Joe Nichols so eloquently put it, “Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off”.

Courtesy: The Cookie Rookie

This simple four ingredient recipe yields what might be both the best sounding and tasting sangria recipe on our list. All you have to do is mix white wine with some caramel vodka, peach nectar and cut up peaches. This light and fruity peach pie sangria will be perfect to sip on all the way through summer.

Courtesy: Laylita’s Recipes

Okay, so this is probably the cutest sangria in existence. The colorful melon balls floating in this mix of moscato, grappa and sparkling water gives this sangria recipe a quirky and bright appeal. The taste promises to be just as light, making it the perfect poolside drink. 

Courtesy: Gimme Some Oven

This frozen sangria recipe is a mix between a refreshing fruit smoothie and a big glass of red wine after a long day. It’s as simple as putting all the ingredients in your blender and pushing the pulse button until its smooth. The result: a frozen sangria you won’t be able to stop sipping on.

Courtesy: Bakeaholic Mama

This recipe sounds and looks fancier than most sangrias. The mixture of dry white wine, pomegranate, rosemary, fresh lemon and orange juice, topped off with some triple sec, has our inner adults screaming with excitement. I would suggest reserving this one for a springtime dinner party (because that’s what adult-ing is all about, right?). 

Grab a pitcher and start mixing up some sangria. Spring will be over before you know it, and you’ll want a chance to try all of these yummy recipes for yourself. Enjoy, and remember to always drink responsibly collegiettes!

Caylen is a Senior at Florida State University. She is Majoring in English Literature. Caylen loves reading, elephants, Chick-fil-A, and her Netflix account.
Her Campus at Florida State University.