7 Relationship Mistakes We Learned from Fiona Gallagher

After watching the Showtime series “Shameless,” viewers may have some mixed emotions. It’s one of the most addicting shows of 2016. It’s one of those train wrecks that you can’t look away from. If you haven’t binge watched it yet, you must! Here are some of the many mistakes we learned not to make from the older sister who raised her siblings while dealing with an alcoholic father and the many guys who came in and out of her life.

1. Always forgiving the bad influences in her life, instead of kicking them out to better herself. To be better for someone else you must become the best possible you. Bad influencers do not deserve the time of day.

Courtesy: Rebloggy

2. Doubting herself and having very low self-esteem. Strength and bravery are so much sexier, and way better for a successful relationship. 

Courtesy: Tumblr

3. Don’t miss what you have when it is right in front of you. Sometimes you have the best but don’t realize it until it is gone. Don’t take certain guys, like Jimmy, for granted.

Courtesy: Tumblr

4. Don’t be creepy. No one likes to be watched in their sleep or stalked at their house/job. 

Courtesy: Tenor

5. Don’t send it to voicemail, otherwise known as chickening out. Face the facts and feelings and pick up the phone when he calls, whether you want to or not. 

Courtesy: The Odyssey Online

6. Being protective, but not for him. Fiona fights more for her siblings than for any man. While family comes first, so do the people you “love.” Don’t give up when fighting your feelings.

Courtesy: The Odyssey Online

7. Believe it or not, sex comes with feelings and complications. If you sleep with five guys, you may have feelings for more than one of them and then have trouble choosing. Be careful before you open your legs Fiona.

Courtesy: WiffleGif

Standing at a whopping five feet tall, she's a force to be reckoned with. If you can't find her she is watching reality tv or face first in a burrito.
Her Campus at Florida State University.