7 Concerts You Don’t Want to Miss Coming to Tallahassee This Fall

Aly and AJ

Courtesy: Jonny

It’s 2019 and Aly and AJ have officially made a comeback! The best part is this concert is FREE for FSU students! You can thank Club Downunder for bringing this duo to Tallahassee. Just bring your FSU ID to the door. Doors open at 7 p.m. Show starts at 8 p.m. You don’t want to miss this one.

Where: The Moon

When: Tuesday, October 22 

Doors: 7:00 p.m. Show: 8:00 p.m.

FREE for FSU students with ID

Mayday Parade

Courtesy: Wikipedia

Calling all pop-punk lovers! Mayday Parade is coming to The Moon on November 3. Fun Fact: this band is from Tallahassee! Who doesn’t love a hometown show? And the best part is tickets are only 30 bucks!

Where: The Moon

When: Sunday, November 3

Doors: 7:00 p.m. Show: 8:00 p.m.

Click for Tickets

Louis the Child

Courtesy: Wikimedia Commons

This one is for my EDM people! Louis the Child is coming to The Pavilion, and What So Not is opening for them. This is guaranteed to be a great show.

Where: The Pavilion

When: Sunday, November 3

Doors: 6:00 p.m. Show: 7:00 p.m.

Click for Tickets

Gryffin

Courtesy: Wikimedia Commons

For those who don’t know, Gryffin is an American DJ who is most famous for remixing popular songs. His well-known mixes include those of Tove Lo’s “Talking Body” and Maroon 5’s “Animals.” Tickets start at only $36.00! Come ready to rave.

*This event is 18+

Where: The Moon

When: Thursday, November 21

Doors: 8:00 p.m.

Click for Tickets

Third Eye Blind 

Courtesy: Wikimedia Commons

Another popular pop-punk band, Third Eye Blind is making an appearance in Tally! This concert is in a beautiful location, the Capital City Amphitheater. You can find this amphitheater in Cascades Park.

Where: Capital City Amphitheater

When: Friday, November 15

Doors: 7:00 p.m.

Click for Tickets

Flipturn

Courtesy: Wikimedia Commons

This up-and-coming band is for fans of “indie-rock” music. Flipturn is from Fernandina Beach, Florida. Fun fact, they started as a garage band, where five high school friends started a jam sesh after school. Now, they have a huge following. Be sure to check this band out. Tickets are only $8.00!

Where: The Wilbury

When: Saturday, October 12

Doors: 8:00 p.m.

Click for Tickets

We The Kings

Courtesy: Victoria Wong

We The Kings is a famous rock band best known for the songs “Check Yes Juliet” and “Queen of Hearts.” Tickets are only $25!

Where: The Wilbury

When: Friday, October 25

Doors: 7:00 p.m. Show: 8:00 p.m.

Click for Tickets

Want to see more HCFSU? Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest!

Sarah is a Sophomore at Florida State University, pursuing a degree in Advertising and Hospitality. In her free time, she enjoys going to concerts and taking pictures.
Her Campus at Florida State University.