element5 digital fuZWqL1C2rM unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
element5 digital fuZWqL1C2rM unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

6 Christmas Dad Jokes to Make You Say “Ho-Ho-No.”

‘Tis the season for lighting the Christmas tree, running around buying gifts, making lists for Santa, doing Advent calendars, and most importantly making awkward Christmas Dad jokes. If you’re anything like me, you get the biggest kick out of funny, but not funny jokes. You know, the ones that are so bad that they’re good. Christmas Dad jokes are my favorite part of the holiday because they’re a very special breed of humor—not only are they way more fun than regular jokes, they have that holiday spice that really spruces up the punch line. Your family and friends are already a few eggnogs deep so the ho, ho, ho, and jolly-ness is already giving you the opportunity to be the Chris Rock of your Christmas celebrations. Results may vary by each family’s humor tastes, but I think these jokes are definitely chuckle-worthy and I wish you the utmost success with telling these and stealing the spotlight from your old man who might claim he knew these jokes already.

1. Why did Mrs. Claus make Santa take an umbrella?

“Because of the rain, dear.”

Get it, “rain, dear” which sounds like “reindeer.” That is a storm of holiday humor.

Courtesy: The List 

2. Which reindeer needs an attitude adjustment? 

“Rude-off.”

Ha, ha, “Rude-off” instead of Rudolph. I guess his attitude isn’t mentioned in the song, but it’s right there in his name. How could I have missed that?

3. What is an elf’s favorite car make?

Courtesy: Arlington Toyota 

“Toy-ota.”

Yet another lovely play on words, elves love toys and the only car make with the word “toy” in it is “Toyota” so yes, elves would want a “Toy-ota.” Hilarious. I know.

4. What is Santa’s favorite thing to do while gardening?

“Hoe, hoe, hoe.”

Self-explanatory.

5. Why are Christmas trees so bad at knitting?

“Because they always drop their needles.”

You know how all the needles of a tree fall on the ground? Well yes, that would make Christmas trees horrible at knitting.

6. What is a snow man’s favorite breakfast food?

Courtesy: Round Eye Supply

“Frosted Flakes.”

This just makes sense because no other cereal even sounds like something a snowman would want.

Miami, FL 
Her Campus at Florida State University.