5 Shows to Binge Watch This Spring Break

For some people spring break is a time for partying at the beach, but for others it’s a much needed break after midterms to finally just relax. With only a week of vacation, sometimes staying home and catching up on your favorites shows is exactly what you want. If you’re looking forward to doing practically nothing except enjoy some time off of class, we’ve got you covered with the list of the most binge worthy shows of the moment.

1. Fuller House

I’m sure you’ve heard all about it, but if you haven’t Netflix has recently released a sequel to the original Full House featuring almost all the original cast members. With only 13 episodes this is the perfect show to sit down and watch this spring break. Both lighthearted and funny, Fuller House will leave you feeling both nostalgic and satisfied. And good news – it was recently renewed for a second season.

Courtesy: People

2. Love

Another Netflix original series, Love, is a must watch for anyone into realistic characters or quirky love stories. Coming from the makers of “40 Year Old Virgin,” it features two completely different people in their early thirties living in LA. Both main characters are relatable and imperfect in the best way possible. Even if the premise doesn’t interest you initially, you should definitely give it a try. Once you start watching there’s no stopping, and you might even take something from it.

Courtesy: YouTube

3. New Girl

For New Girl fans, season 4 has finally hit Netflix and it’s pretty much the best thing ever. For anyone who hasn’t watched it, Spring Break is the perfect time to change that. New Girl is the perfect combination of funny and quirky, making for a great binge worthy show. Season 5 is currently airing so make sure to catch up if you haven’t already.

Courtesy: Netflixlife

4. Chelsea Does

If you love late night TV, stand up comedy or Chelsea Handler, then watching this exactly what you need. Chelsea Does is yet another Netflix original show following Chelsea Handler and her hilarious adventures. This show is especially suggested for someone not looking to follow huge plot lines, but more interested in a few good laughs.

Courtesy: Anz

5. Parks and Rec

Netflix has officially added the last season of Perks and Recreation so there’s basically no better time to start watching or catch up if you haven’t already. This is best for people really wanting to binge watch this spring break considering there’s seven seasons. With a show as funny as this one, I’m sure that won’t be a problem.

Courtesy: Independent

Whether you’re spending your week tanning or catching up with friends, there’s no such thing as a relaxing week home without binge watching Netflix. Take advantage of your time off from class and exams and take some time to yourself to watch any of these shows or catch up on one of your favorites. With Netflix, the possibilities are practically endless. 

Editing, Writing, and Media major at FSU. 
Her Campus at Florida State University.