5 Florida Music Festivals You Don’t Want to Miss

If going to a music festival is on your bucket list or just simply your passion, check out these upcoming Florida festivals!

Courtesy: Music Festival Wizard

The Tortuga Music Festival is taking place in Fort Lauderdale from April 15 to April 17. While attempting to bring together music-lovers for a great weekend, this festival is also using its publicity for bringing light to ocean conservation with about $250,000 has been donated already through ticket sales. Significant headliners for this festival include Dierks Bentley, Tim McGraw and Blake Shelton, with one day ticket prices ranging from $100-$115 and three-day passes at $199. Camping is not included, but transportation passes for taxis or shuttles are also for sale.

Courtesy: Music Festival Wizard

Welcome to Rockville Festival is in the much closer city of Jacksonville. The dates for this occur through April 30 to May 1. With headliners such as 3 Doors Down, A Day to Remember and Bring Me the Horizon, the festival also includes attractions such as #GourmetManFood (a food menu for both genders) and a nine-hole putt-putt course. The early bird sale is over for this festival, but general admission tickets are on sale for $109.50 and three-day tickets are priced at $360.

Courtesy: Music Festival Wizard

The Orlando Moonstone Music Festival was originally scheduled from April 30 to May 1, but has now been postponed to Sept. 24 and 25. A general admission, one-day ticket is priced at $129 while a two-day ticket costs $229 with many more options for VIP access. Camping isn’t available for this event, but a good time is a guarantee!

Courtesy: Music Festival Wizard

Not only a music festival, but also featuring art on the waterfront city, the Sunfest Music Festival is taking place in West Palm Beach from April 27 to May 1. Headliners for this show consist of Alabama Shakes, Bastille, The Roots and Walk the Moon. Ticket prices are the cheapest out of this selection of festivals with a one-day pass only being $40, a two-day pass totaling $60 and a five-day pass only being $80. This amazing lineup and firework show on the last day would be the perfect way to celebrate the end of the semester.

Courtesy: Music Festival Wizard

In the beautiful city of Daytona, the Country 500 Music Festival takes place from May 27 to May 29. With bigtime headliners such as Jason Aldean, Kid Rock, Willie Nelson, Luke Bryan, Lady Antebellum, Florida Georgia Line and many more, this festival guarantees a fun time! Camping is available for this show with ticket prices a one-day pass costing $75 and a three-day pass being $199 for early bird pricing. So, if country music is your passion, make sure to hop on that bandwagon!

Hi, my name is Emma. I am a sophomore majoring in English literature with a minor in French. What I lack in athleticism, I make up for in puns, off-key singing, and love of my cat, Thomas.
Her Campus at Florida State University.